Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Post by nsagaa »

@gfluvsheels6 I am going to their place this month as well. It's kinda becoming a regular thing. My friend visits once in a couple months but as my work allows me to travel, I can visit more ofter. I'll try and get a few candid shots of her wearing any of the shoes I've cummed.

@Thor Great to see that you like it. Dude, her toes are to die for.

@Hollyinhose2013 That's a great compliment. Thanks man. I'll keep you posted.
I love high heel Pumps
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Oh I'm so looking forward to your return!

And I think I speak for everyone who's commented here that we'd all be extremely grateful to see her hot toes, all with the knowledge that they've been pressing into the sexy shoes of hers that you've been fucking :)
nsagaa

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels (Update Nov 2018)

Post by nsagaa »

Hey guys. I've got a great update for y'all. So I visited my friend last weekend and got to enjoy his sister's sexy heels 4 times. I also found the red Mango flats that I fucked and came inside the last time I visited. She is still wearing them regularly. But the best part of this visit was 3 other pairs of heels I found I'm her room. I'll share in detail all the 4 times I fucked her heels. This post is just a preview as I am yet to find some time to properly sit down and reduce the size of the images.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait to see the rest of the update. I hope you put a decent load in those black suede heels!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Camjhnjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Sun May 12, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gotosa13

Post by Gotosa13 »

can you please post a pic of her legs friend
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Looking forward! I really like the way you tell the stories, and I can tell just by the toe prints she's leaving that she has amazing, sexy feet. The way the shoes look in the picture, I can just tell they were begging you to fuck them. You really had no choice :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great thread, Would love to see a candid of her in those shoes, You have to!
francky63

Post by francky63 »

trop bon fais naviguer ta queue dans ce modele fait photos
IMG_20181115_1929301.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
francky63

Post by francky63 »

et fait la cracher dans ce lui photos et videos
IMG_20181115_1929302.jpg