Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Post by nsagaa »

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update, I've been really busy with work. Anyways, so last month when I visited my friend, I fucked 3 pairs of heels belonging to his sexy sister. In this post I'll share the first pair.

A common friend of ours got married last month. The wedding was in my friend's city so I went to his place before the wedding and stayed a day after the wedding as well.

The night before the wedding day, my friend's sister had her friend come over and they were trying out various dresses. Her friend was not hot at all and didn't have heels as she is very tall and chubby. But my friend's sister tried a few pairs of heels and showed us. She brought all 3 pairs of shoes (among some jewelry and other things) in the living room and asked us which ones will go with her dress. I was so hard the whole time. She wore the golden sandals and strutted around the house on the wooden floor. The sound of the heels was driving me crazy. She had finally decided that those were the heels that she'd wear at the wedding.

At night, my friend and I were watching football. His sister told us she was going to her friend's house down the street for the night and will be back in the morning. I immediately got hard. I was really hoping that the golden sandals are not in her closet that she generally locks. As soon as she left, I got up for a "bathroom break" and went to her room. There they were. Along with her other 2 heels and her red Mango flats that I had fucked multiple time on my last visit. All those shoes made me harder as I just saw her wearing them an hour ago. But my eyes were on the golden sandals. She wore them for the longest that day and was going to wear them the next day all day in front of hundreds of people. I picked them up and sniffed them hard. Not much smell as they are open toed but still enough to make my heartbeat go nuts. I picked up her black suede pumps and took a wiff and damn they smelled amazing. I continued inhaling her sweet feet scent from the black pumps as I licked the golden sandals clean from the inside. They tasted so goddamn good.

I quickly had to get back to my friend. I'm sure he won't appreciate me sniffing the heaven out of his hot sister's heels. So I got back an waited for the night.

This is what happened.
IMG_20181209_132200.jpg
IMG_20181209_132127.jpg
IMG_20181209_131955.jpg
IMG_20181209_131914.jpg
IMG_20181209_131856.jpg
IMG_20181209_131810.jpg
IMG_20181209_131748.jpg
IMG_20181209_131659.jpg
IMG_20181209_131624.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Any chance of seeing a picture of this hottie cute Face and hot body??
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Well I'm sure he got pictures of her wearing them all day at the wedding. That's like six hours of the opportunity to get some pictures. Hoping he'll post them soon
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG I was hoping those were the ones you'd update us first on! Very sexy sandals, and so glad to hear she chose these ones for the day!

Looking forward to more!