Sexy cousin pictures and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

screwylouie2

Sexy cousin pictures and shoes

Post by screwylouie2 »

Hey
so all my life ive had a crush on my cousin and she did back im almost sure she has too! more and more recently and im not sure what to do. when we were growing up Me (25) her (21) when we would play things like tag or hid and go seek or swimming in the pool our hands would some how always touch certain places. when she would tag me she would grab my cock, i would grab her tit. she would sit on my lap and i would get hard. i would be so embarrassed and she would just grind me. she knew about my foot fetish for sure i would always bite her feet until she started to put them on me, put them in my face and even on my lap. now that were older we see each other less but when we do she always gives me a big hug and her tits are in my face. shes always looking at me different and not sure what to do. so she asked me to go fix her shower cause it was leaking and she left pantyhose and panties right by the shower. btw they smell amazing. but what do i do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
screwylouie2

Re: Sexy cousin pictures and shoes

Post by screwylouie2 »

her panties and pantyhose
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
screwylouie2

Post by screwylouie2 »

my work so far
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Very nice, keep doing the work and playing the game. Who knows it may pay off.
footguy1971

Post by footguy1971 »

I agree with Newfootlover....see where it goes.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Agreed
Play the game. Allow her to make that move otherwise it may backfire. It's a win win right now. She's getting things fixed and you're exploring our fetish!!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I’d do anything for some of her boots and tights
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Don't be afraid and say a prayer. It is not everyday you have a brand new BMW 530i only for you. Enjoy! ;)
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Please MORE cum inside your cousin boots before she wear the boots with fresh cum
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

See where this goes. It could turn out very good for you. Make sure to keep complimenting her on her shoes and feet!