Sexy cousin pictures and shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Sexy cousin pictures and shoes

Post by sandalfan1 »

What a great experience! You sure got lucky. Can't wait to see the cheerleading shoes pics.
obedient4u

Post by obedient4u »

screwylouie2 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:23 pm hey crazy weekend my cousin asked me to pick her up from the bar becasue she usually goes there on saturdays. of course i said yes. when i picked her up she was hammered. so we got talking and it had been a while since we had seen each other. she reached over and said i miss you as her hand went from my cheek down to my cock. all i had on were althetic shorts on so it was easy to feel. so slid her hand up my shorts and started to jerk me off. she had been in her shoes for the whole night and she took one off and had it to my nose her other hand jerked me off, then she grabbed my hand and put it on her panties so i slid my fingers into her pussy and she was soakng wet, she leaned over and sucked the head of my cock real quick and then jerked me again. she had me cum on her shoe. then she licked it off her shoe and put it back on. i could not believe it. when we got to her place she said i have a present for you. she came outside with her dirty old cheerleading shoes from highschool and said here is a present for picking me up, enjoy and blew me a kiss. il up load pictures
I knew it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

MORE MORE MORE.. She is so hot!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Wow!!! Don't miss the chance. Make sure you make her feel like the ball is in her 'possession'. But at same time, don't be shy to take control either. No matter how dom a girl is, they r like this from my xp bc no one has showed them who's boss. Throw her on her bed. Bark orders! Restrain her with just your hands. Hold her down amd pound her pussy!!!!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Wow!!! Don't miss the chance. Make sure you make her feel like the ball is in her 'possession'. But at same time, don't be shy to take control either. No matter how dom a girl is, they r like this from my xp bc no one has showed them who's boss. Throw her on her bed. Bark orders! Restrain her with just your hands. Hold her down amd pound her pussy!!!!
Tiderian

Post by Tiderian »

She is quiekt hot...have u any Updates?