Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

......a couple of hours later, after a brisk 5km walk JB's cute as fuck Nike's coming off.

Apricots took a bit of a pounding udder her sexy soles and toes ,but are still holding up OK.

.....good enough to make it into her beige pumps for the evening out........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Beige BCBG's coming off at the end of the evening..........lots of walking as we walked to and from the restaurant and bar hopped along the way........had been a long sticky day for Jellybeans beautiful tootsies :D :D

So at this point those lucky apricots had had:

1/ a day out in JB's cum stained knee high bike boots
2/ a couple of days office duty and shopping in her cute favorite ankle boots
3/ an afternoon and 5km sweaty walk in her cute Nike's
4/ and an entire evening out in her beige BCBG pumps......

Do you think they have had enough????..........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Well I didnt think they had..........so next day they were carefully placed between JB's toes as she slipped her freakin gorgeous barefeet into her Nike's for a full day of walking and sight seeing.

Check out the pattern on the top of both her foot and the apricots when they came off 7 or 8 hours later. No idea how many miles she walked in them during the day.....lots thats for sure.

I kept checking in with her asking 'how my little friends were between her toes' and just got 'oh they're sticky and still squishing between them with every step'

Jellybean never gets smelly shoes.....almost wish there was a little something when her heels come off, just a lotion/leather smell is all I ever get. These Nike's at the end of the day had a little something though........her Adidas sneaks smell incredible if she's worn them all day and her suede pumps have a sexy scent after a full summers day in the office..........very faint sort of sexy smell from her Nike's at the end of the day when I took them off her.......enough for me to pick them up every time I walked past them for the next hour for a whiff. :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

BCBG's need mud! Take her for a walk in the countryside, use the other more worn pair and for me they will be getting a stunning amount of abuse. And I hear that mud is good for the feet... Apparently.
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Absolutely loved this! Her Nikes and Adidas are so so sexy! You think you can leave another surprise in her black nikes? Maybe something you would also put in her boots? Would love to see them be 'next level filled' with some naughty stuff! Hope you can put something fun in her sneakers!

btw: this is the most awesome thread on this forum. Thank you.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

One word......SEXY!! :) god we all love JB, & how bloody sexy is it watching & knowing JB is walking around in bars & restaurants wearing hot heels & has apricots squishing inside them! :) you are just amazing JB & we all are truely thankful xx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey had a crazy idea lol how about a whole cherry ripe bar inside it’s wrapper still, left out in the sun or somewhere where it melts and softens a lot :) then slip the whole bar into her high heel boots :) the feeling of it squishing inside the wrapper then as it pops & the chocolate oozes out inside her boots between her toes with all those cherry chunks and flavour would be incredible to suck off jb’s Toes :))
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love hearing about your adventures.. JB is so hot no wonder she turns heads. I would certainly check her out in her sexy footwear. And then knowing she knows about my shoe fetish.. what a turn on.
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

This is freaking great !! Can we see more Nike’s any others !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=852641 time=1529103296 user_id=4269]
Hey had a crazy idea lol how about a whole cherry ripe bar inside it’s wrapper still, left out in the sun or somewhere where it melts and softens a lot :) then slip the whole bar into her high heel boots :) the feeling of it squishing inside the wrapper then as it pops & the chocolate oozes out inside her boots between her toes with all those cherry chunks and flavour would be incredible to suck off jb’s Toes :))
[/quote]

Cherry ripe is JB's fav chocolate bar by the sound of it.........says she'll put one in her white boots for you....... :D