Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Geez no one want to see pics of JB's hot sweaty wellies coming off????.........it was soooo hot :D

Now another full 12 hour 'ride along' for you guys in her killer ankle boots, very very sore feet when these pics were taken....bit over the high heel thing after 12 hours in these boots..... :cry: :cry:

She made the comment.....'I think those guys have been in my boots long enough havent they, they're turning into mush'

.......sounded like you're ride was coming to an end........ :?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......I had to take decisive action.....you will all now be part of the fabric of these hot as fuck boots forever :o
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God your lucky you can do that :)
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

oh dear, what have you gone and done to my lovely boots ITALIANBOOTS!!!! I think I need to take some evasive action to save them.....and just you wait till I see you soon!!! He only got away with it Atlas, because I wasn’t there to stop him :roll:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hahaha......how about we compromise:)...squirt lots of lotion inside you ankle boots & have your cute little feet slip into them, but you don’t have to walk around in them :) just sit, put your feet up & relax:)) grab a glass of red & just enjoy relaxing while your feet soak up the cold smooth feeling of the lotion while making your beautiful feet of yours
Super soft :)) x
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love those boots of yours JB. You must look amazing in them, bet you get comments all the time
welliedude

Post by welliedude »

id love to see more of her wellies and feet :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl was at her absolute cock teasing best last week. She had been wearing her cute fav ankle boots for a couple of days in a row (made a point to tell me that cause she knows I like her feet a little sweaty....)

So we stopped after work and were just having a beer in a nice spot watching the world passing by, we were just sitting in my truck chatting, her rolling her ankle, putting her boots up on the dash etc.... just being a complete cock tease basically!!

Then she goes look, you might have to replace the tips on my boots and un zips one (just to drive me crazy, public place and all) slips her gorgeous foot out after 8 or 9 hours straight in these cute boots, wiggles her toes, gives it a bit of 'eewww that feels good....my feet are all sweaty.....' I'm just smiling telling her that she is just a shocking cock teaser....and she's all 'no, look, look at my heel tip, it really does need replacing'

So then the other boot comes off as well with the 'one of my toes has been a little sore today, this boots been rubbing a bit.....'

So gorgeous girl, now barefoot, sexy sweaty little ankle boots on the seat beside me with people wandering past everywhere.....whats a fella to do????.......I knew she had to put them back on to go home.

She's laughing and giggling and having a great old time turning me on like crazy, just being a tease and thinking she was 'terribly funny"........till I grabbed both her boots and dumped my can of beer into both of them :D :D
Hahahaha.....lots of noooooooo not in my boots, oohhhhh yuck, I'm gonna have to put those back on wet now!!'

Chugged the beer out of both boots (people walking all round us) but made sure I left them plenty sloppy for her gorgeous feet to slide into. Sloshed off back to her place with 2 very wet boots........not smirking quite as much as she had been.....

These pics are from the next time I got hold of them, so horny they got a squirt inside and out, and a nice big dollop of lotion inside the boot that missed out.

Enjoy thinking about her reaction when she puts them on next :D :D :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love worn boots, that heel tip should stay. I remember seeing a woman walking in a pair of stilettos and one of the heel tips had come off, it was really sexy seeing her walking in shoes that had a nail at the end of the heel and the sound was stunning.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Oh man, that sounds awesome....I love pouring my booze into the wife's shoes as my shot glass, it taste so good!!