Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

OMG....:)) I couldn’t take my eyes off those gorgeous stocking legs in those black high heels :) & forgives me but as soon as I saw those snails I was just dreaming of see all of them being crushed inside those black heels instead! Imagine those sexy stocking feet squishing snails inside those heels :))
So when are you filling her white ankle boots??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow, I think that the owner of the wellies needs to do the same to those high heels.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

seems our girls revenge plan is working out nicely, to help matters out her boot stealing foe stayed out half the night drinking and is hung over and running late............and it seems.....she isn't fond of slimey things!

Lets see how things work out........that karma is a bitch!! :D :D :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Thats hot watching her crush those poor snails really made me hard! Thanks JB
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Omg I’d never have guessed you’d squish snails in any boots :) now that’s got to be messy!!
But please please please fill her ankle boots with something great! Try get some pics of what’s going inside those boots :) wearing those ankle boots are going to be hot to wear full of something:)
Constant

Post by Constant »

I reckon you should turn this into a video! I'd buy it
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

yep that karma.....she's a bitch alright, nasty day ahead for the boot thief.....she may be regretting her decision to mess with our girl now.....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh My God! JB needs to slip her feet into her beige heels next as she heads straight out of the door to go to a bar or for a walk. Those heels would look so sexy with JB's snail covered feet in them.
You can't see me but, I'm on my knees and praying to the God of messy heels for that to happen.
adamsmith31

Post by adamsmith31 »

This is gold ! Wonderful !
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

yep the boot thief is not enjoying her days work in her nasty snail filled boots........our girl did a great job grinding them in to paste with her beautiful high heels.........not being shown much compassion but her work mates either.....who are obviously used to her tricks