Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

OK fella's, been quite a day........JB has JUST taken her boots off..........after 11 hours in them :D :D

Story to follow, she may tell you guys about it herself :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Looking good, love the black nails 😀
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

This is going to be epic :) cannot wait to hear & see where JB wore them :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This was soooo freakin hot watching JB slide her peach filled boots on......she was in a flirty mood and put on a bit of a show for me :)

1/2 a tin in each boot.....you guys should have seen it, even when tipped into the toes her boots were still 1/2 full!!

I had drained the juice off as agreed.....in an effort to convince her to wear them in public, which she so lovingly obliged too....what a Babe. ....and as it turned out...her boots got sloshier as the day went on :o

Fuck she looked hot in these boots- stretch jeans and a loose summery no sleeves top. My dream girl :D

Took these pics at about 10 or 11am and finally took her boots off here at 11pm, did have a glance inside them late afternoon when we returned from the city as you will see in pics to come.

Hope you enjoy these pics......but the funs not over.....JB got another little treat coming your way involving these boots.......so keep watching.
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

captioned a few pics while my girl was deciding if she could wear these squelchy boots out in public or not..... :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck me!! Can you imagine, any guy that’s loves s girl in heels or boots, seeing JB walking past, but to only to dream of her being your partner:) but then to tease us more this incredible women is strutting around with high heel boots full of tinned peaches! Everytime I see hot chick in boots I’d dream of me pouring something down into her boots or she has something squishing inside her boots :) I have been lucky to have done this a few times with ex’s....but JB nothing tops you! :).....you are truly B E A utiful!! Xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

We went into the city with JB wearing her squelchy peach filled boots, it's was great fun......watching her trying to walk without squelching.......busy as so people not paying much attention.....well no more than she normally gets!!!

First stop was a busy gas station where we filled up and she squished in to pay........was hilarious and very sexy watching her :lol:

Next stop was an hour or so strutting round in a shopping mall......I had to casually bend down now and then and wipe the juice that was squishing out her boot seems off!!

Then we did a little bar hoping....see pics below :D

You guys are always at me to 'pour something into JB's boots'..........well check out the last few pics....found a semi.....and I say semi -secluded spot......and filled her already full boots up with a cold Corona.....if you look close you can see her boot has a good head on it hahaha.

Fuck this was a sexy day.....and it just kept on going.......we stopped off on the way back home at a friends as well in her now peach and beer filled boots :) :)
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How did those gorgeous feet look after strutting around in boots full of peaches? :) think we need to find JB some sexy boots that have a nice open gap around the tops of her boots so it’s much easier to drop, slip or pour stuff down the shafts of her boots :))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Snapped these pics in the afternoon when we got back from the city. JB been in her peachy boots for about 5 hours by now I guess?.....remember she had worn these all around town and stopped by at a friends in them as well..... :D

Finally took them off her and dug a little pile of 'peach mush' out of them to show you guys what it ended up looking like. I thought it was then day over.....but tried my luck anyways....'how bout you slide back into them for the evening Babe??'....."I guess I could' was the reply :) :)

So boots back on...and she'll probably hate me for this, but she had picked up some hair dye in Town and wanted to sort that in the afternoon. So there she was all busy with gloves on and that dye stuff everywhere bent over in front of the mirror checking what she was doing....and here am I with another cold beer in my hand.....staring at her sexy arse in those boots......when all of a sudden my ice cold beer gets up ended down her boot :lol:

.........that caused a good squeal for sure and made for a nice sloshy boot all over again. JB squished around in them for another 4 or 5 hours......damn her feet were so soooooooo soft and sexy when I finally unzipped her, just so damn beautiful!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB you are one incredible woman! :) & that’s an understatement I think too! Can I ask, how did you feel catching up with friends knowing what you had inside your boots?? God my heart would have been inside my mouth just standing with you talking to friends lol...
I remember once with my ex we went to a restaurant where you sit on the floor at tables, so my gf took of her high heel boots :) I had already play and asked, but during the night, I was dropping grapes, strawberries & large chunks of tomatoes into her boots, then at the end watching her stand up & slipping her black stocking feet back into her filled boots in a restaurant packed with people was sexy as but scary at the same time:) my heart was racing the whole time& then we had to catch up with friends, I think I was more nervous then she was lol....so how did you feel?? Because that would be very hard to explain lol