Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

:)) wow....this is beautiful:) don’t leave out any details or comments lol....jb your feet are going to be super soft after strutting around in these :) xx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HOT AF!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......an hour or 2 later, had been squelching at her stand-up desk doing a few things.

clip squelch clop splurt clip squelch clop splurt......... :D
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

I cannot say this enough: these are the prettiest boots I’ve ever seen.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing sexier then knowing & watching a sexy woman strut around confidently in boots filled with food xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her banana filled boots eventually coming off.......ended up being a good timing. Had friends turn up just after I had taken them off, JB slipped into her old wellies as I was out with the hose cleaning the banana out of her boot, had to quickly stash that one behind the hedge out of site!

.........our friends must wonder if JB has a 'foot condition' as those brown boots spend so much time airing out in the sun!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: ........maybe martinpumplover needs to pop in when we're away and her boots are all alone out on the deck......... :o 8)

There ya go Atlas, happy birthday fella, JB did squelch around in those just for you for most of the morning.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thank you so very much guys :))...cannot thank you enough JB as you know I’d be your 2nd biggest fan to ITB :)....& your feet & legs in boots or heels filled with anything will always capture my heart xx :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love those boots, they have been through so much!
I wonder if JB has wondered into any muddy adventures lately, I still look at those pictures.
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Here they are again. Great post!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Geez Atlas......those are JB's favorite boots atm.........bold move right there!!! :) :D :lol: