Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

high_arch

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by high_arch »

I love JB in the wedges! Hope you get her to wear some again soon!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A foot fetish guy's work is never done.......

New heel tips, a coat of nugget and a polish for JB's fav ankle boots :D :D

Beautiful Jellybean....you're so lucky its me servicing your sexy boots....

Imagine if it was atlas.....they would have had banana squished into the toes of them for sure! :oops:

Bellybash...well he would have cum all over the outsides of them so you had to walk around with milky streaks all over your cute boots :o

And Toecleavage....I think we know what would have happened there, your sexy toes would have slid into your boots only to find something else sliding round in them! :shock:

Me, I just thought about the sexiest little feet in the world getting all hot and sweaty and moist inside them. Heaven :D :D
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Beautiful wedges were very sexy at JB's feet. I loved the photos of the arches of the feet ... Very sensuality in the photos, congratulations.
JB your feet are beautiful ....
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Sorry JB it’s true :) even though I would do what ITB did & clean & replace the heel tips :) just to see a whole peeled banana lying in the inside of your ankle boots would look hot as hell :) & to have them sitting somewhere for you to see & what’s inside them, then the anticipation of you playing with the thought of slipping them on or teasing us with the idea of your feet squishing all the banana inside your boots would dive us NUTS lol :) xx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey just had a crazy thought :) JB do you own any old leather high heel boots with a nice size gap around the tops of them?? Was thinking if you do & are up for playing a little game :) I thought we could guess how many whole eggs it would take to fill your boots :)....imagine sitting with one leg crossed over the other, your gorgeous legs wearing some black stockings, & some high heel boots with a nice inviting gap around the tops of them :) & a jug with a dozen raw whole eggs cracked into it....& we could guess how many we think it would take to fill your boots :))....I know I know you get all the fun :)....imagine what it would feel like as the first few eggs slides down into your boots :) filling your toes, then your arches & ankles lol but imagine as it gets higher & your first few steps taken :) don’t you thinks eggs sloshing around inside your high heel boots with stocking on sound sexy??
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

italianboots wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:02 am A foot fetish guy's work is never done.......

New heel tips, a coat of nugget and a polish for JB's fav ankle boots :D :D

Beautiful Jellybean....you're so lucky its me servicing your sexy boots....

Imagine if it was atlas.....they would have had banana squished into the toes of them for sure! :oops:

Bellybash...well he would have cum all over the outsides of them so you had to walk around with milky streaks all over your cute boots :o

And Toecleavage....I think we know what would have happened there, your sexy toes would have slid into your boots only to find something else sliding round in them! :shock:

Me, I just thought about the sexiest little feet in the world getting all hot and sweaty and moist inside them. Heaven :D :D
Hmmm... JB walking around with milky streaks on her boots for everyone to see.... theres a though! You know me so well! :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=917834 time=1537000449 user_id=4269]
Hey just had a crazy thought :) JB do you own any old leather high heel boots with a nice size gap around the tops of them?? Was thinking if you do & are up for playing a little game :) I thought we could guess how many whole eggs it would take to fill your boots :)....imagine sitting with one leg crossed over the other, your gorgeous legs wearing some black stockings, & some high heel boots with a nice inviting gap around the tops of them :) & a jug with a dozen raw whole eggs cracked into it....& we could guess how many we think it would take to fill your boots :))....I know I know you get all the fun :)....imagine what it would feel like as the first few eggs slides down into your boots :) filling your toes, then your arches & ankles lol but imagine as it gets higher & your first few steps taken :) don’t you thinks eggs sloshing around inside your high heel boots with stocking on sound sexy??
[/quote]

Actually JB does have a pair of older black knee highs, 3 inch heel, zip up the back......that are a bit loose round the tops........ :) :) haha........maybe grapes would be a little less messy........
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

They sound great :) but are the material lining inside or smooth fake leather inside?? I love putting grapes inside a girls boots but as soon as I see a nice gap around the tops of them I automatically want to pour custard or raw eggs down the shaft of their boots lol :)
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

grapes in boots... mmmmmm :-) lovely! I think Melanie wears that kind of boots while bringing her car to the shop. :-D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybean was at her flirtatious best this weekend...........knows I love her in her wellies and I had been playing with them when she wasnt around......

She says 'get the mower going for me and I'll mow the lawns', it was late in the afternoon and I said, 'nah dont worry about it'. She pressed the point, 'look I'll go get changed and put my wellies on'.......I'm like 'are you sure'.....

So sprayed on tight black jeans, barefeet in her wellies......and the little minx had taken her bra off as well!!

I sat on the tailgate of my truck watching her laughing and gigglling...pushing her tits out so her rock hard nipples were jutting out of her T shirt, and wearing her cum covered wellies. So freakin hot.

You guys dont get to see pictures of that....will have to use your imagination......but I did take a few snaps of those sexy toes when her boots finally came off, she kept them on after the lawns for ages while we had a few beers....just being a total prick tease!! She just looks so good in these boots with skin tight pants.......love it!

Not a rubber boot forum I know, let me know if you want to see the pics :D :D