Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

My god :0....my heart started to race thinking JB going to wear them heels full of slugs! I couldnt even imagine how that could happen even though it would be out of this world to see! :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What a snails messy.
Great photos.

More please
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1092428 time=1618340882 user_id=2803]
JB wore her Reebok Princess for the day with post it notes inside them a wee while back........and never cleaned them out (....or made me clean them out!)

She's worn them a few times since and those post it's are turning to sweaty sneaker grime. I thought I would add to the mix and see if she notices........sort of a post-it/lotion paper mache mix :D .....lets see how well it holds her sexy toe prints.
[/quote]

I cant describe how good these smelt when I was taking them off her.......my girls bare-feet in a pair of sockless Reeboks for the day = perfection.....for me anyways :) :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love the texts asking what’s inside her shoes :) think of it like this JB, it’s like getting a foot massage the whole time strutting around with me on a post it note & lotion inside your sneakers:) & I bet your feet were super soft :))
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:50 pm .....that damn Toecleavage..... :evil: .....he knows JB is a little gullible.......

'I'd just love to show you around the grounds'.......YEAH RIGHT!!! :shock:

Poor JB........this is a bit off color isn't it fellas???.......

NOTE - you 'sensitive folk' should probably look away now....... :(
Oh wow! Absolutely stunning! I would love to see her sexy toes squishing them in such sexy shoes!
All that slime left over as well, I think after a look around I would love to watch as JB slipped her sexy feet back into them as she looks at me with concern as to what her toes are sliding through.
Well done, absolutely fantastic and all I can say is... More of this please!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:29 pm My god :0....my heart started to race thinking JB going to wear them heels full of slugs! I couldnt even imagine how that could happen even though it would be out of this world to see! :)
I know! JB wearing slug filled heels... I feel giddy with excitement. :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......so fun might be slowing down fella's........got the hard word from the girl.

Starting to cool down so boots have made an appearance.......must have been a little something left over inside them from last season (....would just have to be the first couple of pairs she tried on...... :roll: )

Got the 'CLEAN MY BOOTS OUT OR I'M NOT WEARING THEM' talk........

Yes ma'am! :( :?

...........to be fair......they were all a bit messy......... :shock: :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Oh ok :( but jb has been very accommodating:) which we are very thankful for?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....oh my....... :o

If this is what the toes of my girls flats look like.........imagine the state of the crud up in the toes of her old barn sneakers or wellies (cant get camera inside them to get a decent shot) :shock: :shock:

........thats a 'country gals' footwear right there!! :D
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

although seeing is better, a bit of imagination is not bad and good for the brains. just to keep it exciting :-)
The higher the shaft, the better