Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jellybeanxx

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Jellybeanxx »

So I’m off to work in my new boots with a big juicy apricot under my arch.....

.....italianboots gave me one this morning and so I pushed it down into my boots......and guess who took the camera to work?????

Can’t wait to share the experience xx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB.....OMG! Just hearing you say that you pushed it down inside your boots got me so excited lol! Bloody hell your amazing! I’m hoping they didn’t break the mold when they made you, because I’ll put my hand up straight away & say yes please!! :)) god these pics will be super sexy xx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I can't wait to see how your day in them goes. You are so sexy JB x
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cant believe my girl did this for me (us??)

........wouldn't even have considered it a year or two back.........we've dragged her eeewwwing and icking into the foot fetish community!! :) :)

She is really such a prim and proper girl.....especially with her shoes and feet..... (well everything really) this is soooo outside her comfort zone. These are the snaps I took in the morning, she took the camera to work and I will let her post those pics up and talk you all through her sticky messy day. :D
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Can't believe I suggested I take the camera to work but it did give me a little thrill to know that Italianboots would be in heaven all day just thinking about that little apricot under my arch :D

My first photo op was at morning tea time....... I saw that there was not much action happening to my little invited guest, he seemed still in tack so I pushed him down further into my boot. I text Italianboots to tell him what I had done :D gosh it was squishy after that. My little guest was a very juicy apricot so I felt him coming between my toes......said in my text "that was a big mistake pushing it into my boot".......the return text was "that's a fantastic idea lover" :roll:

My co worker left the office so I took a real quick snap of me sitting at my desk, not the best photos but still it made my heart beat a bit quick for a second hoping no one catches me taking photos of my boots :)

The last one was at lunch time, had to check my little guest was doing his job.....and yes, he was making a mess of my new boots alright and my toes.........so couldn't wait to get home and take my boots off and clean up my toes.......but who was going to do that for me?????

JB xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How bloody beautiful is JB!! :) for a prim & proper girls who loves high heels & beautifully painted toes, she sticks a large juicy apricot into her ankle boots for her man & wears them to work for the day! God that’s soooo sexy!! :) how many women would do that?? I know not many!! But I find it soooo bloody sexy knowing it’s squishing inside her high heel boots & between her toes at work with other people around :) god your incredible jb xxx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

The first few teaser pics JB took when she got home wearing her new sticky boots.

Dont get me wrong, I love a hot girl in cummy shoes as much as the next guy (on here anyways........ :) )

But Jellybean going about her business all day, flirting with guys, chatting with ladies and strutting round the office with this constant reminder inside her boot just drives me crazy.

.......... this girl is incredible :D :D :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

woooow this is a really nice story!! Jellybean, you're a real star!! It's nice to see a girl who's willing to paricipate in Italianboots (and our :-)) dreams...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

It’s just blows my mind knowing that JB is walking around in her work place talking & working with colleagues with something squishing inside her high heel ankle boots!! Italian boots how do you contain yourself?! :) that would be such a tease & turn on if you both went to a friends house or had friends over & jb was strutting around with stuff squishing inside her boots :) she would have soooooooo much power over you lol....:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A few more pics from when JB got home and removed her sticky boots.........she's getting pretty handy with the camera :D

Didnt think she's put up with this in her brand new booties.....but there you go!

Thanks for the comments fella's, keeps my foot fetish angel interested.

Had a great day with Jellybean this weekend gone, spent the day working around the yard and in the garden. She slipped her bare feet into her wellies with a cringing look on her face (you've all seen what goes in them from time to time) and cheekily said 'I must have someone else s boots on' when her toes didnt meet with a squishy mess. Got a few 'oh its nice wearing these boots without them being full of goo'.....then after she got sweaty there was a 'hmmmmmmm......not exactly sure there 's nothing in my boots after-all??'

Had very sexy little toejammy prints all around her damp sweaty toes when she finally took her barefeet out of her boots at the end of the day, they looked so sexy and cute. I love seeing that when a girl removes her boots.

Oh and yes there had been something in her wellies............I'd cum in them half a dozen times or so during the week :D :twisted: