Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by bellybash »

HOLLY FUCK JB! This is your hottest post yet guys.. Great to see JB's dominant side crushing that banana under her high heel boots. I came so hard looking through these. Thank you x
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Yes! My all time favorite boots. I agree on the guy above me
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Here are the pics of the boots I pm'd you about mate.
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

howly crap. This really can't get any better then this ofcource :D You're really spoiling us you know! Did the banana go in the boots??
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome update!! Could u put yogurt in the Nike’s
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now you guys are spoiling me :) & I’d love to be the one pushing that banana in your boots JB :) then of course pouring some thick custard in them as well & slowly help those gorgeous feet of your slip into them! Lol...your adorable JB :) spending the evening strutting around in them :) I could just imagine you giggling away & teasing ITB commenting on how it feels inside :).....you’ve always got my attention:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Replying to above:

Yes plenty of banana ended up inside those brown boots, sort of got squished into the lining as she wore them for another hour or two

Dont think JB will fancy yogurt inside her Nikes.....

Yes I think she did enjoy 'swanning' round in those messy boots, so damn sexy. Must get her out in public again with something messy and a bit squelchy inside a boot or two 8)

Sandals/mules all this week cause slipping and sliding inside her gooy wellies cutting the grass (...barefoot of course) gave her a nasty big blister on her heel :? :cry: ......I told her she should have stopped, but she pressed on and finished. The little toejam mix I have for her inside her boots always ends up melting right through them and then combined with her sweaty feet she starts slipping and sliding inside.

.........only just back into her heels now........even sneakers were a bit ouchy for her...... :roll: :cry: .......I got the blame of course.....and probably deserved it!!!

Maybe she needs a non tampered pair of boots for cutting the grass.........or a pair of sneakers perhaps...any thoughts??? :D
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Ask her about the yogurt in the Nike’s or converse maybe her blue Nike’s

Plus all of the above will be perfect mowing shoes
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmm......so gorgeous Jellybean brings her weekend bag out and drops it in the closet.....but makes sure to leave her sexy Charles David ankle boots in full view on top of it???

......she had been complaining that these boots were 'always so sticky inside'

Wonder if its because I found the squishiest stickiest couple of dried apricots I could and squished them from one end of these boots to the other....last time she left them here.

Anyways....this should help the little cock teaser slide into them next time she wears them :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God your a lucky man mate :) JB teases you & knows you’ll probably put something in her ankle boots :) how inviting is that lol....JB you are the BEST xx