Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slider6

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Slider6 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:45 am Hmmmmmm......so gorgeous Jellybean brings her weekend bag out and drops it in the closet.....but makes sure to leave her sexy Charles David ankle boots in full view on top of it???

......she had been complaining that these boots were 'always so sticky inside'

Wonder if its because I found the squishiest stickiest couple of dried apricots I could and squished them from one end of these boots to the other....last time she left them here.

Anyways....this should help the little cock teaser slide into them next time she wears them :D :D
Hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB often complains about all the sweet and sticky concoctions that make their way into her boots.........

So this morning Ive gone savory instead! :lol:

Enjoy thinking about my girl clip clopping round in these tight boots full of creamy brie all morning :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....just zipped JB into her boots for the morning and sent her on the way to make the morning coffee's :D

........JB's guess as to her boots contents were ....prunes apricots or peaches........all suggested with lots of eeewwing and face screwing up hehehe!

She's such a babe and puts up with a lot :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww JB your are one incredibly sexy & amazing woman:) making coffee in high heel boots full of cheese :) & guessing the contents along the way :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her 'cheesy' boots coming off some time later..........finally agreed to clean these out for her......still had peanut butter inside them from the Britney and Melanie skit we did along with Lord knows what else!!!........they were getting a bit nasty!!.........I should have taken a pic of what I dug out of them :shock: these boots are only half zips so you cant really see into them...which is just as well cause JB would never put her feet into them if she could see what was inside her poor boots!!!

Didnt stop my gorgeous girl strutting around in them all morning though :D :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB is soooooo good to us :) don’t know many girls that would walk around with food squishing inside their high heel boots :)
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Those leather boots are so so hot!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You guys are always at me to put something in JB's cute sneakers.........

She had worn her black Nikes barefoot for 2 days in a row........both warm and sweaty days.....so mid day Saturday I suggested something as we had a loooooong busy afternoon ahead :) :)

Hot sweaty sticky Nikes anyone???........ :D
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Heck ya let’s see those Nike’s
Rydensix

Post by Rydensix »

Already thinking about it. Damn! Yes please!