Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Now this is getting interesting:) just imagine if JB’s unsuspecting feet slipped into her heels while the slug was still inside?! I know JB is absolutely amazing with the amount of different things she has squished inside her boots & heels for us, but surely not a slug in her heels??? :).....I must admit I’ve dropped a few slugs into girls knee high boots before:) the best part is watching them to come pull their boots on, there’s a bit of force pulling them on & it’s no return for the slug & by the time if they do feel something it’s squished & the boots are zipped or pulled on & their foot is all the way inside :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:23 pm Now this is getting interesting:) just imagine if JB’s unsuspecting feet slipped into her heels while the slug was still inside?! I know JB is absolutely amazing with the amount of different things she has squished inside her boots & heels for us, but surely not a slug in her heels??? :).....I must admit I’ve dropped a few slugs into girls knee high boots before:) the best part is watching them to come pull their boots on, there’s a bit of force pulling them on & it’s no return for the slug & by the time if they do feel something it’s squished & the boots are zipped or pulled on & their foot is all the way inside :)
For me it is the height of messy shoe fetishism, the slug has a habit of exploding into either yellowy goo or dark brown goo. Either way it is really gross but so sexy on a woman.
I love your approach, very daring and some if not most women would be very grossed out and very angry. Absolutely love it.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmm think a 'slug' in JB's sexy arch might be a step to far.... (step hahahaha)

Fucking sexy arch though............maybe something not quite so nasty???.......

What do you think??? :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Great pics!!!! Thanks!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I sooooooo love the arch gap when a women is wearing heels :) I always want to put something inside their heels :) that’s why I love Mary Janes, ya cannot just slip them off to take it out lol....how about lining the inside of JB’s heels with slices of banana :) then let’s see those sexy feet slip into them :) yum yum
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, great session, thanks !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wonder if those 'hot as fuck' arches will melt chocolate????......

Tasted lovely by the way :D :D :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

ooooh nice! Did her car get the in the shop meanwhile? :-D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Chocolate in sexy arches :) I’ve done this lol, I put a whole freddo frog chocolate inside the arches of an ex gf’s heels :) by the time we drove home from the movies it had melted & chocolate was oozing out between her toes lol so nice to such off...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love the idea of chocolate, very nice to leave it in there whilst JB walks around in them all day.
But you've got to stick a slug or ten in her shoes! You've just gotta!
Love the picture with the slug in there, great arches.