Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

I’ll say JB did!! :) JB you are absolutely one incredible woman!! :) I mean not many women will walk around with, lotion, cum, dried fruit, jelly, food inside their heels or boots let alone having a bunch of snails squishing inside her boots!! Like how the hell did you get your mind around this one?? Really the way to look at it now is, nothing anyone puts inside boots of heels could ever beat or gross you out :) girls complain of having a little muddy water inside their heels at the races on a rainy day....but that’s a walk in the park for you :)
Cannot thank you enough jb, not that it was my idea to put snails in your boots, but I’m am hanging to see your feet slip into those white ankle boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....our poor tired boot thief is having a shocker of a day!!.....hungover - and everything just seems against her.....bout to blow her top I'm thinking......
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now the question is will she put them back on full for a period of time knowing what’s in them???
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

uh-oh....the boot thief is making a complaint to the ranch owner, lets see how that works out......seems her opinion of herself is quite a bit higher than everyone else's tho.....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

few high res pics of the 'money shot'......enjoy.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Nice! I'm loving the white boots.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey JB so how did it feel walking in those ankle boots with all that white goo inside them?? Just mind boggling sexy knowing your gorgeous feet & in those sexy boots full of stuff like that :)
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Gosh, what a photo session this has been. One little suggestion to Italianboots and away we go......and I have loved every moment, only because it’s all playing and make believe for me. Now if this actually happened, I’d be so angry, annoyed and pissed not only cause of the state of my lovely white boots, but how could a guy possibly do those things to my boots, let alone a female tamper with another girls boots, oh so bitchie :lol:

When I put my feet into all that white horses, whatever, it was so sticky and slippery, it even came through the seams of my boots, not a good look for out in public.

The squished snails, now that was something no girl should ever have to put up with. It was cold, slimy, crunchy and squishy all rolled up into one big pile of snail goo. I closed my eyes and plunged my toes straight in..... what an amazing story, so glad you have all been enjoying it as much as I’ve enjoyed it too.......whatever will happen next?????......... xx
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

I'm just back home after a nice holiday and what a homecoming gift is this story!!! :-) Really loft every word of this one and the fact your girl plays along with this is absolutely unseen!!

I reallly thing this should be an ungoing story :-DD
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the comments guys.....and a massive thanks to you jellybeanxx.......one incredible girl!! :D

This takes me ages compared to just posting a few pics....but we've had a blast doing it. Sorry I cant cater for requests.....I only grab a few moments with JB from time to time.

.....so the saga goes on....... ol skanky (might have to give them names next time!!) squelches off to the ranch owners to make an official complaint.....is this where the story will end???? haha