Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Holly fuck!! I know what you mean mate :) watching jb put on boots is a massive turn on :)) but watching JB squirt lotion inside her own boots & push it under her arches is just next level excitement!!! I mean those biker boots of hers are hot, but watching jb strut around in them knowing she has lotion in her boots barefoot.....my god jb can I clone you!! :) xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1064209 time=1603958624 user_id=4269]
Holly fuck!! I know what you mean mate :) watching jb put on boots is a massive turn on :)) but watching JB squirt lotion inside her own boots & push it under her arches is just next level excitement!!! I mean those biker boots of hers are hot, but watching jb strut around in them knowing she has lotion in her boots barefoot.....my god jb can I clone you!! :) xx
[/quote]

Yep agreed........and I get to see the top half which is pretty gorgeous :wink:

.........you just cant see into the ends of these boots, they are even tricky to get the camera in there, so as soon as they are on the 'toe wiggling and accusing looks start........'have you put something in these.....they feel funny, feels like there's something up in the toes....eeww what is it, it's nothing nasty is it.....you know how hot it is and I'll be in them all day'

etc etc etc :roll:

I hadn't put anything in them (recently hahaha) but thought I'd try and get a few snaps of the inside of them later when they came off, no un-booting pics sadly, it was really hot and she was keen to get boots and jeans off asap when we got home.

So a few inside pics below.......I dunno, can you guys see what she was bitching about??????.......... :shock: :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nope :) they look perfectly normal on the insides to me :) lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1064412 time=1604059747 user_id=4269]
Nope :) they look perfectly normal on the insides to me :) lol
[/quote]

.......you want to head out with us next time we go for a ride Atlas??.....
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god that’s a lot of lotion in JB’s boots I love it :) seriously you are one very lucky guy mate! Out on a bike with a gorgeous girl & added bonus she’s got cute as fuck feet in boots full of what ever you feel like putting in them! & I’m sure JB teases you every step of the way:))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

WTF........that lotion inside JB's boots was all soaked up by her sexy feet last time she wore them......I checked....

Now she comes home looking like this????..............DID SHE CALL IN TO YOUR PLACE ON THE WAY HOME ATLAS???.....

8)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Can you made some photos crush banana and cum int to this hot shoes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=rigilover post_id=1068371 time=1606477359 user_id=406]
Can you made some photos crush banana and cum int to this hot shoes?
[/quote]

Hmmmmmmmm.......maybe....... :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......seasoned my girls wellies with some parsley..........not so sure she liked it??....... :D

Got the hard word to 'clean them out'...........couldn't waste it though, had been mixing inside her boots all day.......transferred it into her old Mizuno sneakers, probably wont notice it in those old beaters!! :shock:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Addidas still fresh, sweaty and damp. Lotion pile in the Nikes soaked in, wore them yesterday and no comment when they went on...........that evening she mentioned that they felt really sweaty all day and she had to squirt perfume on her feet when she took them off to go to yoga class!!! :D