Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

itooloveboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by itooloveboots »

italianboots wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:17 am Left a little surprise for JB to find a bit later :D
I'll be looking forward to JB's feet gracing them...
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I love seeing the heels she wears to work.. must be driving the men there CRAZY

Would love to see more snapshots fro her days in heels
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=740904 time=1511897556 user_id=36978]
I love seeing the heels she wears to work.. must be driving the men there CRAZY

Would love to see more snapshots fro her days in heels
[/quote]

.........think she may have read your post and sent these to me......pics of pics so quality not the best....... open toed wedges as its getting warmer :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

"think she may have read your post and sent these to me"

HOLY SHIT! That's so hot... my GF is still in bed sleeping so I wouldnt normaly do this, but I just had to rub one out to JB this morning before work! AMAZING couple and SO sexy JB thank you!

More please...
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........the sexy little minx has gotten pretty good at guessing which shoes Ive been playing with and checking them before she puts them on........I thought the tissues in the bathroom were for makeup removal......but seem to be getting used to wipe lotion out of her shoes........

......not everything is soooooo easy to wipe out though......

Had a few jelly shots left over from the weekend........and the candles had been going all night......not so easy to wipe out of your shoes with a tissue my gorgeous little Jellybean xx
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HOT! Can't wait to see her wearing them (especially with the stain on the outside of the black ones)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Her wellies got the jelly shot treatment as well..........

Seems JB is a little reluctant to slip her posh well manicured size 8's into these now???

.......they make such a great sound when you squish down on the toes of them, full of everything sticky :D :D

Looks soooo good in them over the top of super skinny jeans.
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So JB when do we get our Xmas special & seeing you in your red maryjane heels a little messy?? Would love to see some custard being poured into your heels while your wearing them :) xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Talked gorgeous Jellybean into her sticky red MJ's for the day........took a bit of doing as she's very busy pre Christmas and her high heel ways have been hurting her sexy feet............but she soldiered on for another 10 hour day strutting around in heels...........and jelly!!!!!

.........now this REALLY brought on some complaining....both as they went on and came off 8) 8)

How freakin hot do her legs look in these with her jeans pulled up............ :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB....OMFG god you have nice legs! & in those MJ just absolutely sexy AS!! God your adorable for playing along with us :) but I love the thought of your feet in those sexy heels with Jelly inside as well!! God I’m sooo jealous that it’s not me sucking that jelly off your cute toes!! What a massive turn on JB!!! Xx