Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Creases, scuffs on the toes, dirt... This is my wet dream!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’m telling you JB every guy whether it’s at your office, the supermarket or on this forum is thinking when they see you & your feet in these heels exposing your arches like that is thinking OMG how freaking sexy are is that & god I’d love to squirt my load into her arches fill her heels!! :) I’m sure by now JB you know that sexy heels on gorgeous legs showing arches like yours has just as much if not more effect as boob clevage :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

So hot!! I'm not usually into he whole destroying shoes thing (it's not my fetish) but seeing you in them especially the one with your foot up on the chopping block made me hard. Very sexy guys Bravo!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........I tried hard boys......I really did, did my best work Toecleavage1 - to convince the sexy little she-devil to strutt round the shops in them.......but my charm (....... :cry: :cry: :? :lol: ) wasn't enough!

JB's OK with stuff inside her heels and boots in public.....but is far to 'prim and proper' to step out in scuffed heels it seems......cum covered but not scuffed apparently?!?!

She has these BCBG's in a 7 and 8, the 8 being a bit to big and the 7's a bit to small. Couldn't get her into town in the scuffed up 8's.........so made sure she tormented her toes in the tight 7''s. Bit of bar hopping and plenty of walking for my girl that afternoon in those tight little heels.........the scuffed up 8's may not have been such a bad option after a few hours after all :twisted:

What sort of finish do you want for those 8's.......would quite like to see my angel destroy them with her boots maybe??.....any thoughts?
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hi...

I love your shoe's :P

Horny regards

centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh well, you did your best and I really can't complain with this set you are creating. I have to say that they are so amazing and to do it to really good quality shoes and that she wears them, I just wish I was there to help.

Damage the heels until the tip comes off one and the material peels away from the heel. Paint as well,stuff that won't come off. Take an electric sander to them as well.
Damage the heel so that it is wobbly but not completely useless, i love to see a woman in a pair of heels where the heel moves a little.
Maybe JB could finish it off with a lipstick kiss.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....playing around with some captions........pretty well what played out to be honest!! :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

ooww yeaah my girlfriend would kill me when a did this to her shoes :-D I regulary fill them up with some food but distroying them would kill me :)
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

We often play games like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF0wgHQLCHI but then with my girlfriend mostly wearing boots and me wearing my stan smitsh or nike airmax sneakers. We also play some boardgames (like chess, scrabble, ...) and the loser has to put something in the shoes for the day. We've had tomatos, grapes, a cake, water, ...

When you loose you have to participate in having some messy stuff inside your shoes yourself but I don"t mind that to much... It's fun to share it :)
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

I would love to have my ex gf tributed Add me at kik
crazyshoeshoe