Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Lotion in her ankle boots love it, but loved that you poured beer in ankle boots :) do you think JB would wear those ankle boots & let you pour beer into her boots while she has them on?? Down inside that open arch area that exposes her arches?? :) fuck that would be sooooo hot watching beer gushing into a sexy women’s boots while being worn :))
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Great work guys, horny reading 😀
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=928554 time=1539513083 user_id=4269]
Lotion in her ankle boots love it, but loved that you poured beer in ankle boots :) do you think JB would wear those ankle boots & let you pour beer into her boots while she has them on?? Down inside that open arch area that exposes her arches?? :) fuck that would be sooooo hot watching beer gushing into a sexy women’s boots while being worn :))
[/quote]

Hahaha....I'm sure she's let me do it........but maybe not if she was going to have to slosh off home in public in them like this night, she had to call at the market to get some stuff on the way home :D :D :D

.........such a little tease.......she wasn't expecting the beer to go in her boots that's for sure!

Not ignoring your suggestions Atlas, we'll do a nice sloshy set for you sometime, dont get a lot of time with the girl....and she's not always in the mood.......patients lad!!.... :wink:

Got a bit of a sloshy set in mind for Brit and Mel...........when the girl feels like it!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....you guys are a bad influence.....

Gonna be in so much trouble for this one :evil: :evil:
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Oh wow can’t wait to see what u have planned for her Nike’s !! Please get them good and messy
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's bag of after work walking gear.........notice that no socks ever pollute her cute Nike's, only pure gorgeous sexy barefeet are ever inserted into these yummy sneaks :D

.......I'm not gonna be popular for this one.........will be telling her that sneakerhead 'made me do it' :lol:

How nice would it be to be inside these sneakers at the end of the day when she slips of a sexy boot or heel that she's been in for 9 hours or so and slips her sexy barefeet into these......

JB..........just perfect :D :D
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome I will gladly take the blame!!! U should put some candy in them !!
Or or lace them differently for her
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB slipped her Nikes on and didnt even notice the huge dollop of lotion in them!!!.....must be getting immune to surprises waiting inside her shoes and boots.... :wink:

added a few smiley's to her Guess Carrie's a few days back.....looks like they had a rough time of it :D

.......seemed a shame to waste them so added them into her tight Guess boots for her to 'enjoy' next time she wears those!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I the love the fun you guys have together :) lotion in JB’s runners obviously wasn’t enough lol, then something a little off the track a pic of JB’s nipple OMG they are perfect! But then again it doesn’t surprise me, perfect girl, perfect feet & toes so of course JB’s nipples, long hair, gorgeous legs & im imagining her smile would be perfect too :)
Fuck how sexy, imagine seeing JB wearing those white heels out, sitting with her legs crossed, & you walk by admiring her legs in those heels & you catch a glimpse of her arches & see something inside her heels! Fuck me that’s hot!
My ex would do that to me :) if she was out with girlfriends & I was to meet up later, just before I’d turn up she would slip something into the arch area of her heels & as soon as I’d sit down next to her she would cross her legs so her arch is facing me & knowing that I would look, got me going every time. She would put a large grape or strawberrie in there
Just to tease me then stand up & say I’m going to the bar what would you like to drink :) just like JB a sexy little tease :)
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Guess it’s time to up the game on the sneakers