Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nico0071998

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by nico0071998 »

Pleas make pics with biker boots 😍
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....I made JB her very own flavored toejam for her ankle boots.......

How hot will she look slipping out of these after a long hot sweaty day :D :D :D

I just love her perfect sexy toes getting all hot sweaty and sticky :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Man you have one very understanding gf! Lol....& the fact she’s very particular about her feet & heels, how do you get away with it?! :)....god I hope JB’s girlfriends never come over & go thru JB’s shoe rack, imagine what they would say if they tried on some of JB’s heels :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=968648 time=1548660502 user_id=4269]
Man you have one very understanding gf! Lol....& the fact she’s very particular about her feet & heels, how do you get away with it?! :)....god I hope JB’s girlfriends never come over & go thru JB’s shoe rack, imagine what they would say if they tried on some of JB’s heels :)
[/quote]

hahaha.......I think that would be brilliant........hmmmmmm probably will be getting in trouble for this last effort, she did leave me all alone with her sexy shoe collection though.....and I just love her sweaty ankle boots.......sooooo whats a fella to do, cant live by bread and water alone as they say.......well maybe bread if it had JB's special jam spread on it!!!!!!!

She'll be grumpy, but damn will her tootsies look fucken gorgeous when she pulls these off at the end of a long day :D beautiful.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hahaha how about a whole slice of white bread, covered in peanut butter & slipped into hot ankle boots :) either that or fill her ankle boots with a yummy desert & use her boot as the bowl :) what’s left over is what’s stays in JB’s boots for her adorable toes :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I slipped JB into the boots with the gaps around the ankles last evening while she was preparing dinner.......she had had an idea that something had gone on as she had noticed Atlas post saying 'you got an understanding GF' haha

was in a good mood.......sooooo not tooooo grumpy! :D :D

Beautiful mixed berry toejam, will be so nice after my gorgeous girl mixes it up for the day, I cant wait :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Ahhhh my fav ankle boots :) I’m always imagining pouring some defrosted or frozen peas’s down into the arches of her ankle boots :) would be cold at first but once they start to warm up with JB’s hot feet in them, the squish would be awesome! :) lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

That Jellybean is such a prick tease!!....... :o

She heads off to work last week having a casual day .... so sexy barefeet in her black Nikes all day.......which smell insanely good........and after work heads off to the gym and changes into these Nikes (her preferred gym shoes)

Now these generally live in her 'gym bag' (last pic) in her car. But when she finally takes them off, as she had worn them home from the gym....and kept them on for the rest of the evening preparing dinner etc, she just pops them on the drawers in the bedroom....on display it seems.

I ask her why her workout sneakers are in the bedroom....she just gives an evil giggle and says 'you know what you're like....thought you may have wanted a whiff of them....they're getting pretty sweaty inside'

.......I did have a 'whiff' of them, and yep a teeny bit of scent developing....but not much. I put them back in her bag for her ready for her next workout, but not without adding a little surprise for the cheeky cock teaser first!! :D

Enjoy the thought of her strutting round at the gym doing a circuit with this melting between her toes.......and her grumbling under her breath about her foot fetish BF and his antics :o
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol....I couldn’t help myself I’d squirt lots more inside lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB had a nice long sweaty afternoon barefoot in her messy rubber boots.

Love her in her wellies with these tight jeans......the goo inside her boots has pretty much dried up and been worn out by her sexy feet.........there wasnt even much of a performance when she slipped into them....... :D