Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=frankyhi post_id=811979 time=1521052823 user_id=31077]
woow I'm also starting to like these beautiful booties!! There's a reaaallly easy access to put something down in there!! Did Jellybean already try to put something in here boots herself while she's at work?
[/quote]

.........she did wear them to work for 2 days running with jellybeans jammed into the toes of them....melting through her gorgeous toes :D :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

hehe lovely :-D She's a keeper! I really love to read your stories and it's nice to see a woman who participates in you fantasies!

Do you think she would consider putting some grapes or strawberries in her cowboy boots while doing some grocery shopping?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Spent some time getting a pair of heels ready for JB to wear when she pops out this afternoon.

Maxed out the uploader I think so the pics attached are the second part of the post, including her shoes going back into their place on the shoe shelf. Next post will be the start of their little ordeal this morning.

Hope I can talk the sexy tease into them this afternoon...... :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Part one of the previous post, JB's cute BCBG's get some rough treatment :D :D

Apart from being a little cummy inside these were in pretty decent shape, they were hardly worn in so Ive helped them along a bit?? :x :shock:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Gorgeous Jellybean popped out for a visit this afternoon, she didnt know I'd been playing with her shoes......probably suspected??.....after a while I asked if she'd model a pair of heels for me.......

Removed her sexy sweaty Nike's and squeezed into her BCBG's, spent some time strutting around in them, if you'd like to see more let us know :D :D :wink:

...........showed her the pics of her shoes morning after she had been in them for a bit!!! :lol:
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Omg! Those shoes... Messed up and damaged is so my thing, and JB wears them as well! If there's one request I have, JB must wear them to a bar.
I must say I did have a few moments with these pictures.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Great session !!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody hell! What was JB’s comment when she saw what her heels have been thru?? JB you are one very sexy women in my books! :) I think versatile is how I’d describe you! :) you can obviously look the part of a sexy women, then arnt afraid to get those cute little feet of yours dirty :) I just love how no matter what gets put into your heels & boots you still wear them :) what a women you are xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

What was her comment??......something along the lines of 'what the hell have you done to my shoes!!!!!!!'

She wore them and strutted round in them for a while before I showed her the pics of what they'd been through that morning.......there whats some laughing and quite a bit of 'eeewwww yuck, eeewww icky my feet are in those!'

.......I did tell her I'd had a busy morning!!
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.