Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Boots finally coming off after at least 8 hours.....with lots of walking slipping and sliding for gorgeous Jellybean.

She was starting to get a 'little over it'......walked and stood for a long time.....her feet were getting sore.

Seems her paper boot liners didn't fare that well after their messy day.....look carefully and you'll see the remains.

Enjoy her long day :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Seriously buy JB anything she wants!! :) calling JB incredibley amazing is an understatement! How many gorgeous women do you know that would walk around with food squishing inside her boots in public?? I mean I've had ex's over the years that have indulged in this for me :) in restaurants, movie theatres, at work at friends dinner parties but never as much as JB has done! It's a strange thing to find sexy, but seeing a nice looking women in heels or boots is just plain sexy :) but knowing they have stuff of all sorts squishing inside their sexy heels or boots oozing between their cute toes is just next level!! JB you are out of this world!! :) thank you for playing along with us xxx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the positive comments guys, it really does help when I'm talking JB into her next messy uncomfortable predicament :)

Brown boots have been cleaned out, showered with them last night......funny, but Ive even come up with a method for drying them they seem to get messy so often!!......in saying that its been a while since they had a clean.....were pretty nasty when she put them on initially in the morning from residual 'goo' that was built up in them.

........the last few pics from this adventure, poor Jellybean......6 hours at a time might be the limit for her to slide around in goo filled boots.........she's had some long days over the last few weeks, her feet were sore after 8 hours in these. :? .........jeepers.......5 days a week in high heels strutting around at work and now she's landed herself in messy boots or shoes for days on end in the weekends......she's a very fussy particular girl, and just look at what was in her boots for the day.....very out of her 'comfort zone'

Please give JB lots of encouragement to keep playing along :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Did you squirt a whole heap of shampoo into her boots b4 she slipped them on to wear into the shower? :) I'd love to see soapy water coming out of JB's boots! :)
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

This is so sexy, those boots are starting to look good and worn.
itooloveboots

Post by itooloveboots »

Has JB thought about going "hiking" and playing in the mud while wearing those brown boots? She'll get them properly messy and you'll have the time of your life cleaning them.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......we have been planning on getting those muddy........just finding the time........
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Left a little surprise for JB to find a bit later :D
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

The sexy little minx wore these to work yesterday.......when she took them off she left them right beside the bottle of lotion in the bedroom??????? 8)

............as I type this she just said 'oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh......look at my shoes!!!!' lol :)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate then I would have squirted a lot more lotion in them then lol :)