Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

.....yep she's gonna have to earn that apology!!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

AMAZING! Great 'acting' JB

Unless you were actually giving head, i couldn't tell if it was real or not, and neither could my cock!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Well played guys, heels look stunning on her!!!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love that dribble of 'horse cum'. The whole fantasy of this is such a turn on, her feet in horse cum and noshing him off... If I was him then i think I'd blow a huge load on her shoes and mix it with what is already there.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......the boot thief has had a rough day.....she's not happy with the karma those white boots have come with.....

Time to put things right???
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey guys, have discussed this with Jellybean and she's OK with it.......... :D

We have lots of fun posting on here, creating these little role plays etc, getting her and her shoes in different predicaments, but what makes it fun and interactive is you guys commenting and supporting our efforts.

Soooooo......her 2 threads -cummy and messy- combined are just about to reach 50,000 views, as a little 'thanks for the support' we have decided that we will get a list of her regular supporters together, put their names into a boot (seems appropriate!!!) and she will pick 2 names out.......and those guys get to pick what they would like JB to do!

Might be a role play or something inside her shoes who knows, you will get to pick. Please don't be to mean to her though.....!!!

:D :D :D

PS: will snap the pics for the last installment of the white boots saga today.......may even post up later :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

This sounds like fun :)) I could never be mean to JB but would love the chance of picking what goes inside her boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Here ya go fella's. 50k views and jellybean will pick a random name out of each boot :D
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Owwww super exciting!! I hope jellybeans is prepared for some nice squichy days 🤣😀
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Owwww super exciting!! I hope jellybeans is prepared for some nice squichy days 🤣😀