Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Okay....now I know the messy thing isn't everyone's deal........but you guys that are fans of JB's messy antics need to show her some love for this one as it may have been a .......step to far :? :shock: :lol: ........for our posh Princess.......

......certainly needed to get a glass of pinot gris into her pretty quickly when she got home....if you know what I mean!

.....it had all been going so well......till the receptionist at her office went home sick at midday......naturally our high heeled angel stepped up to the plate to cover, no problems there....apart from the walk from her office to the front desk every time the bell rang :?

.......as I understand it....someone got pretty busy.....feet got pretty sweaty.....shoe contents got pretty liquid........things got messy and tissues were constantly on hand! :o

........if you guys knew this girl.........you'd be surprised this ever happened.....just sayin.

JB you're a real high heel angel xx
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

We love you JB! :)....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Wow! JB's filthy toes in those flip flops after taking them out of those mega sexy heels... No one does in shoe crud like JB.
Keep up the fantastic work guys.
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

You are adorable Jelly Beans, You certainly earned yourself a nice footrub from Italianboots :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks fella's :) ......a few more pics of our angels sticky feet. Hope you enjoyed her day as much as I did.
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Oh, cool. So you could ask to wear extra high and tight heels when she has to cover her colleague ;)
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Hey any updates on the fun your having
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=sneakerhead post_id=1082257 time=1613503714 user_id=8961]
Hey any updates on the fun your having
[/quote]

Head on over to the inside shoe/inside boot crushing in the new crush section :D

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 1#p1080641
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh wow! Absolutely love her messed up shoes.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This was great........JB had had a glass of wine and was in a good mood.....been barefoot in her Adidas sneaks for a full 12 1/2 hours..........hot humid sweaty hours every one of them. :) :)

She comes in to prepare the evening meal and I says 'bout time you did something for your 2 biggest fans, me and Atlas isnt it?'

......she giggles and says 'OK OK, go get me a pair of boots for the evening then, I need to get my sneakers off my feet are melting in them!'