Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mju75tgb

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by mju75tgb »

Yummy :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Oh crumbs.......JB came out for a visit this week, wearing her cute office boots that she'd had on all day. She let me take her boots off and put her warm ,little bit sweaty....little bit sticky feet in my lap and I rubbed them while we chatted..........

When she went to leave I said 'are you leaving those here for me'.......she looked at me and said 'guess I can wear my flip flops home.....but behave yourself.....I have to wear those all day'

There is such sexy toeprints in these boots, tried a couple of pics but they didnt come out any good........I really wanted to add something sticky to these boots that she 'lives in'......but I promised I wouldn't.......she's still a bit snippy about her beige suede heels in the previous post 'eeewww gross....imagine if I had to take those off at a friends house, how embarrassing' etc etc.

She's such a good girl......she should have un-tampered with shoes to wear all day right, she's still sexy as fuck.....but those boots smelt sooo good when I un-zipped them off her beautiful little feet........oh crumbs....dilema!! :shock:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

oh no..........I was trying so hard to 'behave myself'............but then I looked at the previous page of JB putting on her suede pumps at the beginning of the week...........then I started thinking about her taking off her White Carries and complaining how tight they still were and how much walking she had had to do that day.....how much her little toes were rubbing.....

.....all this floating around in my head, the images, the sound of her voice, her sexy scent........and then this just happened........

I'm in trouble....... :twisted: :shock: :?
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Yeah :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If I had put those soft squishy apricots in JB’s ankle boots I would have had to cum in her guess heels also lol :) god I love food in JB’s ankle boots :)
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Black patent heels please
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I want to play with those thigh highs!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi, can you incorporate the white carries and the sokate loubs into the next Mel and Britney Saga? is this Saga still on going?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Constant post_id=943988 time=1543199284 user_id=7897]
Hi, can you incorporate the white carries and the sokate loubs into the next Mel and Britney Saga? is this Saga still on going?
[/quote]

Might be able to in an upcoming skit??.......those Loubs are way to tight for my girl though.....she cant walk in them, has to be lotioned up just to squeeze her feet into them.......

adolfo6666.....you asked about patent pumps........my gorgeous girls work shoes from a few days ago. I think it's in this thread???.....on here somewhere, these shoes have seen a lot of attention :D

JB took these for you guys herself :D
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

Wow. Thank you very much, they are really incredible photos. It makes you want to lick them and kiss those feet and those beautiful heels.