Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoes2k3

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by shoes2k3 »

mmmm, I love it
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......something has got spilt on JB's wellies............. 8)
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great session
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jellybeans such a sexy little cock tease...........for the flip flop lovers out there......

I tried in vain to talk her into wearing her cum-covered patent heels to work today but she wouldnt have it...........so today I think I'll cum in them instead of on them 8) :twisted:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's cummy socks shown in their natural habitat.........her sexy Guess platform ankle boots :D

............Ive had countless dates with these socks........and each time they just get poked back into her boots for safe keeping......no idea how many sessions these socks have seen :shock:

We're heading out for the night this weekend......not tooooo much walking so high heels will be suitable.....but some uneven ground so these boots will be perfect!!..........if you'd like to see her sexy feet in these cum dumpster socks and her in these hot boots you know what to do.........pester the crap out of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

I'm not into rotten socks but damn I love those boots
mwife49
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Love JB's feet in havaianas. Also would love to see your semen all over them too.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
Momme18

Post by Momme18 »

Last edited by Momme18 on Fri May 25, 2018 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

"I tried in vain to talk her into wearing her cum-covered patent heels to work today but she wouldnt have it...........so today I think I'll cum in them instead of on them 8) :twisted: "

I would literally die if she had! Please Jellybean you must (and get pictures) if anyone asks just say you spiled something on them at xmas
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmm......another opportunity may be in the air this evening........... :wink: