Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

OMG look at those arches!! God I’d love to see you in your whole outfit JB! No wonder guys are sneaking pics at you :)
I think there are lots of guys out there that cum in the wife’s & GF’s heels & their wife’s don’t know....& probably would see JB looking gorgeous in her heels & know what cum looks like on patent leather heels :)...
Jb your are a godsend xx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HOLLY SHIT JB! Thanks so much, how daring and HOT! That is one AMAZING woman. thanks fo sharing IB, If I were out with my GF and saw those on you JB it would have got me in A LOT of trouble.

I was really hoping to find this on here this morning, GF is at work so I'm about to go back and take a much CLOSER look at your pics (If you know what I mean?)

please share the rest from the night out.. PLEASE!
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

:) Nice to watch
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That's what we like! Were any pictures taken in the restaurant?
Great pics.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thanks!! These black heels and feet are extraordnary sexy!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

A couple of cheeky snaps JB took inside the restaurant when no one (not too many???) were looking 8) and a few around town that I took as we were leaving. The waxy lotion mix inside her shoes was melting like crazy at this stage, she took some pics when she went to the ladies and had to have a little clean up , as to much waxy lotion was escaping out the top of her shoes between those glorious toes :D :D :D

.....will post them up later, until then, enjoy her night out........
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

10/10 for the quality of the pictures italianboots/jellybean.
When I come on here I always look for highheels that are really badly stained with cum and are worn in public, and when I say highheels I mean these kind and not hooker/prostitute heels.
If I saw JB in them I would have definitely secretively filmed her, they are mindblowingly fantastic pictures and the best on here so far.
Seeing what (to me) is obviously dried cum (to others could be a spilled drink) is out of this world and I applaud you both for doing this.
Add to that the wax and cream in them... Bravo. Genius sexy move.
But when I thought you'd done as much as I thought you'd do... JB STEPS ON A DRAIN!!! Fuck, that is beautiful! I hope that she scuffed the heel in doing so but going on from what you have already done on this post then I'll gladly take what I see here.
Magnificent post and no disrespect to any others, you've hit every one of my G spots.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Really great stuff guys. JB is amazing, I would love to hear her take on the situation. Next level would be to wear those to work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow, great session,very nice, please more
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These are the pics that JB took in the restaurant ladies room..........gawd those shoes were in a state both outside and inside!!........had had them on for a few hours by this stage with a bit of walking thrown in as well :D :D

Appreciate the positive comments guys, keeps both me and my girl interested in contributing :wink: