Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

What would you do if you found these under her office desk??? :twisted:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The beige/tan high heels would get hammered with cum! They are so sexy and look so good on JB's feet.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Naughty Jellybean at her kinky best..........making the morning coffee in freshly cummed on boots.

.....sexy little minx......we had just finished a session where we had 'mutually pleasured ourselves' :D :D :D

The cum shot had been wiped of her thigh highs by the time these pics were taken, but she's still in her boots lying beside me as I type this, cute black nighty finishing just above her boot tops....legs crossed laying on the bed.... :D :D

.......wonder if she'll make breakfast in them :wink:

Enjoy.
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

The evening prior to the thigh high boots above gorgeous Jellybean had been teasing me in these sexy open toe pumps.

............this backfired on her a little as it turned out to be the best 'shoe full of fresh cum surprise' that I have ever gotten her with......or anyone else for that matter......it was brilliant.......can still here the squeal :D :D :D

And the look on her face when she appeared in the bathroom, one shoe on holding the other with a tissue in the other hand....priceless :o

Pics of the sneaky prep work I did while she was in the shower to come....... 8) :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Fuck me!! She looks so fucking hot in those thigh highs. I would give anything for one night with JB in those boots. (how does 1 million sound?)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=931220 time=1540234497 user_id=36978]
Fuck me!! She looks so fucking hot in those thigh highs. I would give anything for one night with JB in those boots. (how does 1 million sound?)
[/quote]
Sorry bro, she's available for cock teasing only!! :wink:

So anyways, this session led to the absolute best 'surprise cumshot inside her shoe' ever :D :D
Swanned around in these heels all afternoon (before changing to a tight pair of boots) and made the comment a couple of times 'I quite like this outfit' 'might wear this tomorrow' etc. I prick my ears up and think hmmmmmmm will have to keep that in mind.

Morning comes and I ask if she wants to head out to lunch (keeping in mind the 'I might wear this outfit tomorrow comment) she's like yep that sounds great and heads for the shower.........same time I head for her shoe rack.

I had already cum on her thigh high boots that morning (so she thought her shoes were safe) but still managed a respectable load in these sexy open toed pumps....and sure enough, heard the squeal from the bathroom......toes straight into a freshly loaded heel, she appears in the bathroom wearing one shoe with the other in her hand along with a tissue 'was that cum, yucky, I didnt see it and put my foot right in it, you're such a rat, how did you know I was wearing these' icky.....now my foot will be all slippery in this shoe'

So yep, she did wear them....cum wiped out sadly......but still a great 'surprise!' :D :shock:
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

And what a tease she is too
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmm, very nice !!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »