Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aldonis

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by aldonis »

It's so high !!!!!!! I'm hard to see your pics... Thanks!!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the offer bellybash..not sure if I would be more worried about my girl or her boot collection!! :wink:

Last couple of pics modelling her new strappy heels. The deal with my girl is I can post anything 'knee's down' but she took this one and said yeah it's fine I dont mind :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:57 am Thanks for the offer bellybash..not sure if I would be more worried about my girl or her boot collection!! :wink:

Last couple of pics modelling her new strappy heels. The deal with my girl is I can post anything 'knee's down' but she took this one and said yeah it's fine I dont mind :D
They need to be treated to cum, mud, food and anything else that comes to mind, all while her beautiful feet are in them.
Zac478

Post by Zac478 »

I agree mud would be great to see on those studded heels
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......a medley of ankle boots..........what to do???....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

decisions decisions...... :) :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Decision made.
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

Loved your girlfriend's shoes collection specialy the new strappy heels, it's so hot. When i put this type of shoes that is open on the back my boyfriend gets crazy and put all his dick between the shoes and my feet until reach my fingers then he fill my shoes of cum, then i spend all day long with all that cum melting my feet
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate why are those ankle boots on the no cumming list?? They are not my fav looking boots :) don’t see JB wearing them much.....they should be anything goes heels :) so a whole banana inside each one & watching JB put them on :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....the morning after my 'ankle boot' dilemma (previous post)........who knew the weather was turning bad!!!! :o :lol: