Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

I think what you guys have is incredible:) he’s a girl you adore & she must feel the same way about you, knowing that you cum inside her heels & she still is willing to wear them! :)) that’s love :)
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

JB's in for a great treat!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

You've done well with those shoes. I'd love to see your cum dripping off JB's soles and toes....
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB deciding which shoes to wear today.........for some reason there was a 'squeal' :shock: when she tried her pink ones on??? 8)

http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 80#p901356

.......red maryjanes it was for the office then.... :(

Oh and for the messy fans......her red MJ's had the last of a chapstick in the toes of one of them as well.........so that bought on an unexpected squeal and some closer investigation as it hurriedly came off again :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

One of my fav’s JB in Maryjanes :) so hot....:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Look what that sex kitten Jellybean sent me this morning..........she's such a sexy tart, LOVE these boots on her....and of course nothing but her barefeet sweating inside them :P

.....after thinking about her in her hot boots all day I got home..........and this happened to her cummy pink shoes......... 8)
Zenbbar11

Post by Zenbbar11 »

:shock:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I’d have done the same too :) actually when my ex use to send me pics of her wearing my fav heels to work, I’d get home b4 her & load up some of her other work heels :) & JB in those Mary Janes do exactly the same thing for me too :) so sexy JB xx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

What a woman... Fuck I'd kill for my girl to indulge me like JB does you! (should say us really) she gets me off too :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

You guys need to help me talk JB into these for the afternoon!!..........lot of 'work' has gone into them now (literally INTO them :D )

What about it Jellybean.......cummy feet for your fans???????

.....fancy sending me pics of you looking all hot and sexy in your boots.........knowing I would share them with 'the group'........bout time you stopped being a cock tease and got those sexy feet all sticky!! :twisted: 8)