Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by rigilover »

Hot Celebrity shoes. Keep them wet. I wish cum on this pair to ;-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB was strutting round teasing me on the weekend in this skimpy little black number wearing these boots..........no pics of her sexy self.......just her boots I'm afraid....... :shock:
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

love to go balls deep in her wellies...they are teasing my cock...
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

These black little boots are so hot!!!! Good job cum !!! Can we see the insole ???? Thanks!
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

wooow,great session
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Momme18 post_id=767784 time=1514858179 user_id=52809]
I love those boots, they are very sexy! I can't wait to see her wear them ;)
[/quote]

Will try and get a few pics of her strutting round in them soon with her cummy socks on or barefeet, which would you guys prefer??????????? :D
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

VERY GREAT !! Thanks!
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

Barefoot please!!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

and cummy sox
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Well lads, Jellybeans patent high heels have had a hard time lately............been repeatedly drenched in cum.....painted really, had hot wax tipped in them after a party a few weeks ago.....and then had lotion squirted inside them so she could still squeeze into them :)

...........bellybash has been super keen for her to wear them out in this state......and thats what she did last night. We were getting ready to head out, I hadnt said anything (....dont like to nag her....she is very accommodating and VERY fussy about her appearance) but I walked out of the shower and here she was in a cute black top, super skinny jeans and cum covered patent heels :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Check out the pics.........we took heaps so these are just the getting ready to leave the house ........even took the camera with us and as JB got tipsy she snapped a couple of her shoes inside the restaurant!

She looked sooooo good, saw guys sneaking a quick glance at her when they thought their wives weren't looking.

It was a coolish evening but the candle wax and lotion was melted pretty quickly by her hot feet and was squirting between her toes and out the top of her shoes in no time........adding to the cummy mess they were already plastered in..........

Enjoy and feel free to leave JB and encouraging comment.
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.