Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aldonis

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by aldonis »

These heels are made tu urine our sperm in... Good job!!!!! Thanks!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's just slipping in to her pink heels for a long day in the office as I type this........taking the camera with her to snap a few 'progress pics' as the day goes on.

Very sticky slimey cummy day for my angel ahead!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmmm......had a few txt's from my cummy shoe wearing Princess.......not to sure she 'enjoyed' being stuck in cum filled shoes all day........said she took a heap of pics as the day wore on.

.........to be fair, look at my recent posts, these shoes would have had at least a dozen loads in them......and no cleaning out applies....
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Man she's a dream!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Can't wait to see what she took. She looks so hot in these too
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Well here you go fella's :D

This is a 'shoe cumming' forum..........cute shoes, sexy girl and very very cum filled shoes.........worn to work for the entire day!

.........now as I have said in the past JB is quite 'particular' about things..........and was less than impressed about wearing these all day. They had been loaded up plenty and not cleaned out, she had worn them for a evening a week or 2 ago.

If you ever want to see her toes in this state again give my Princess lots of encouragement :D :D :D

First pics slipping them on in the morning and then later at the office.........
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I'd so lick them clean!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Newfootlover post_id=915116 time=1536172420 user_id=39644]
I'd so lick them clean!
[/quote]

............haha......you may not when you see the 'coming off' pics at the end of the day!!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HOT! No words!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

And now the 'coming off' pics my little cummy shoe wearing angel took when she finally got home.

Lomg day in cum filled high heels.........she said that they get so slimey her feet slip around inside the shoe, and with these it made her toes slide into the pointy ends and was giving her sore feet.

.......her poor tootsies do look a little puffy.....as well as cummy!!

Incredible that it made it through her toes and was starting to come out the top of her shoes........must be why I'm a boot guy!?!? :shock:

Enjoy my sexy girls day, lots of encouragement for her please :)

Thankyou Jellybean, you're a star xxx