Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by bellybash »

I can't get enough of this topic I feel like I was there with you guys! JB has us all under her well worn dirty shoes.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very nice
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God JB you never disappoint:) I love those tight jeans & heels look on you:))...hey do you ever get nervous out in public walking around with goo inside your heels?? I tell you what I’d be checking you out :)) & if I saw you in heels with little bits of something oozing out between your toes, I’d be so turned on!! Lol....
I remember the first time my gf at the time let me put fruit into her ankle boots at a coffee shop....we sat down ordered coffees, she crossed her kegs & said I’m ready with a big smile on her face! Picture this little gym bunny, tight jeans, hot leather Nine West ankle boots & wearing them with black stockings! I was so nervous & she loved that I was lol....unzipping her boot casually, she arched her foot making it easier for me to slip several pieces of banana, strawberries & grapes into her boots!! Once one was full she crossed her other leg & we did the same! But when it came time to leave, standing up was the hottest lol....she took one step in to kiss me & all she could keep saying was OMG & laughing :) god we had fun that night :)...I think I created a monster because the next time she let me put a piece of strawberrie cheese cake into her high heel boots under a table in a restaurant lol....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'll ask Jellybean to post her thoughts of the evening when she has a spare moment :)

A few more pics from the end of the evening after we got home, really dont recall what time it was, but sore messy cummy feet for my angel by then, she had been up and about since 5.00 in the morning.

Atlas I had cheesecake for desert at the restaurant and didnt finish it all.....we both thought you would have had ideas of what to do with the leftover!!!........JB's shoes were 'overflowing' as it was.....no room for extra cheesecake!

So there you have it fella's, Jellybeans shoes prepped in this thread, left in a state, and worn out in public by her.
She really did look stunning that night, what a great girl...........sooooooo far out of her comfort zone but so willing to play and please. One in a million :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lol that’s where boots come into play :) lol...but your are right, JB one in a million alright! :) xx I don’t think I’ll ever get sick of seeing JB cute feet wear high heels full of messy stuff :)) I know how excited I use to get being out with ex GF’s when they had stuff inside their boots or heels! So I can imagine how you feel seeing JB out Italian boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=aldonis post_id=770029 time=1515101892 user_id=6648]
These black little boots are so hot!!!! Good job cum !!! Can we see the insole ???? Thanks!
[/quote]

Here ya go then :D ......... one of my favourite places in the world.....inside JB's Guess ankle boots!!! These are always worn barefoot and get office duty so nice looooong days spent in them. She only ever wears them with pants (jeans pretty much) but I think they look freakin hot on her in a skirt as well.

For the BDSM lovers Ive included a pic of her brown boots of the same style.........the black ones are quite tight on Jellybeans pretty feet and took a day or 2 to wear in..............the brown pair was bought over the net and are a full size smaller :x :x they are like little bondage devices for her beautiful feet and absolutely torment her!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: ........which I LOVE. I love the way you can see the outline of her toes stretching the leather when she wears them..............and simply love the 'performance' when she takes them off after an outing!!!!.........'ooooooooooooohhhhhhh my poor feet!!......these boots are so tight....look at my toes.....ooohhh they're killing me' etc etc.

Enjoy.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Love the boots, they have great wear to them. Love a pair of heels that actually look as though they have been worn and I think these have been worn with wanton abandon, the scuffs on the heels are stunning.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love high heel ankle boots :) I love the black ones....loved the pics you guys took with the confetti in JB’s ankle boots
:) awhile back! Hey does JB wear flats?? I’d love to see her doing some stuff in some sexy little leather or patent flats :)
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Lovely boots, especially the black ones, time for some abuse?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

These got a day in the office this week....few comments from her male coworkers and customers........ 8)
Took a few pics of JB in them before she left for work.