Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

JB I’ll never get sick of seeing your legs & feet in high heels! :) love your taste in heels you wear & cannot thank you enough for playing along with our little kink we have, putting stuff inside your heels, boots & wearing them! You are beautiful! :) I hope your feet don’t hurt too much, but I’m sure your man is taking the best care of you when you get home & get those heels off :) thanks JB your incredible xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No rest for gorgeous Jellybean............out of her heels after a long day strutting round in them, quick lotion up of her sore paws and straight into her Addidas sneaks for a fast walk and workout :D

............she kept her sneaks on after our session while she made dinner.......finally removed them mid evening, her beautiful toes tasted divine...... :D :D 8)

Just imagine those pretty feet all day in sexy heels then changing into barefoot sneaks for a quick 3 mile walk and sweaty workout........Heaven!
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

Thank you Atlas for your last comment and all of the other encouraging comments as well. I think you’re my second biggest fan after Italianboots that is :D
I understand this is all very important to you all and I try hard to participate as best I can. I do get rewarded very well from italianboots so no complaints there.
I also love my feet, I love to take care of them and best of all, I love shoes too. However, it’s so hard sometimes to have them all messy but I feel I’m slowly getting use to it all. I try not to roll my eyes every time you all mention a new squishy fruit to try out in my boots :roll: :lol:
Thanks to everyone else for your comments too. Glad you like the pictures.
Jellybeanxx
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great to see you guys back in action. I know you've heard it all before but Jellybean you are an amazing woman x
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

JB I’m sure when this was slowly introduced to you I bet you thought, you want to put what inside my heels!! & have me put them on??!! OMG!! & yes I am your 2nd biggest fan :)...it helps that I think you have cute feet :), nice legs & an open mind! I’ve heard like most girls you love heels :) but how many girls do you know that would be ok to do what you do in your heels & boots?? :) I’ve been very lucky in past relationships that my girlfriends have indulged in my little
Kink....I’ve made it fun, even romantic but none of them have done it as long as yourself! To be honest I don’t or didn’t want to put squishy stuff in their boots & heels all the time, because not only did they not want them messy I but I didn’t either, so sometimes I just liked touching their feet, sticking my finger down inside their heels gently massaging their arches or sometimes slipping a few small coins inside their heels :) but I’m aware this is a little unusual but you cannot help what your like right! & it rare finding another person like Italian boots who does the same thing but even more so has a partner who goes along with it! I’m sorry if I’m encouraging your man to put stuff inside your boots & heels :) but when I see your selection of heels & boots & see those gorgeous feet of yours I get a little carried away:)...it’s very distracting what you wear inside your heels & boots & the fact that you wear them out sometimes around other people & no one knows & you just go along as if nothing is wrong is sexy as lol! Just the fact that someone very feminine like yourself wearing something sexy has beautiful feet has a little naughty secret squishing inside her heels is mind boggling! So thank you thank you thank you for all that you do even tho you probably think we all a little strange xx
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Thanks for the positive reply's guys, greatly appreciated. :) :) As Ive mentioned before......this is our thing, its not really Jellybeans, she plays along willingly.......but would be pretty OK without cum or other slimy stuff making it into her shoes and boots!! :roll: Nice that a few of you acknowledge her efforts.

Now onto this post................ 8)

I played a little trick on my foot fetish angel this week :lol: We have been talking about her new wedge heel ankle boots.....you guys have mentioned grapes etc popped down inside her boot under her arch. I have been busy trying to convince her to let me drop a couple of jellybeans down there and let them melt during the day under her sexy soles.

Now......I was trying to convince her to wear this combo earlier in the week when she was at my place.....was getting the 'no it will make them yucky inside - they're nice and new please dont make them all gooy like my other boots - I'm on my feet all day they'll annoy me' then I got the 'I'm not wearing boots tomorrow- they wont match my outfit, I'm wearing my high strappy's tomorrow and I need to get up early and wash my hair'

The shoes she was referring to in the link:
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 60#p800749

.......I had to work fast while she was in the shower, flicked her a txt midday and 'confessed' :D :D :D Enjoy my mornings effort, JB's sexy toes were in these about 20-30 minutes after the pics were taken.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey JB if we don’t put anything squishy or slimy into you ankle boots, could be see a few small coins or maybe a small handful of fresh roses petals inside your boots?? :) id love to see either:) I’d love to see how many 5 cent coins you could walk around rattling inside your ankle boots :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....apparently her right shoe felt a little bit sticky that day.........who'd have thought!! :D 8)
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh mate! Nice work! Did you wipe them down at all? 30 mins wouldve been too soon and way too slimy haha
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's been shoe shopping, cute pair of pumps heading off to work for their first time today, will snap a few pics and share later.

.......also picked up a cute pair of ankle boots with a strappy detail on the side.......she put them on and slipped her finger into her instep and said 'can just imagine something running down there into my boot' :D

Cooling down a little so her boots are starting to appear, spent Sat evening marinating in her lotion filled Lazamani cowgirl boots.........and Sunday morning strutting around in her brown super tight Nine West ankle boots.........was a good weekend 8)