Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

JB's sexy toe cleavage.........at the beginning of the day...before she walks to and from the carpark, runs round the office all day, walks up and down every isle of the market etc etc for 10 hours or so making her poor feet ache.

She's got such sexy toe cleavage...... :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="keira in wellies" post_id=771457 time=1515259485 user_id=4577]
and cummy sox
[/quote]

Socks it is :) :) ................... No idea how many loads these cummy socks have soaked up, they've been stashed in these boots for the last few months......JB strutted round in them this morning and snapped a few pics for you guys, they are a bit to nasty (pics of them a few pages back) to be living in her ankle boots so they've migrated to her wellies.......so sticky socks inside and out now. They'll still get plenty of attention in their new home when I'm left on my lonesome......

She hasn't worn these boots much, what do you guys think of them?....do they suit her??? :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

ofcourse they suit her!!! Really nice boots! Maybe if you put something messy inside them Jellybeans will like them more ;-))
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Strappy platform wedges anyone??????........ :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow look at JB’s arches exposed in those black round toe pumps!! Nothing sexier seeing :) I love it when women sit with their legs crossed & their arches really open up! I could just imagine JB sitting down legs crossed & you kneeling down beside blowing ya load straight into her arches of her heels!! :))
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

please, can you show the black sandals in the botton of the last pic?
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

shoes2k3 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm please, can you show the black sandals in the botton of the last pic?
hey if you want to see those black sandals, I did just wear them in my other tread “JB’s messy shoes”. I really like them myself so I wore them to work last Friday and got plenty of comments about them too. I’ve decided to make Friday’s my “extra high heel day” at work and go through all my shoes and wear a different pair each Friday, so inappropriate at my work but hey, it’s Friday yay xx
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Jellybeanxx wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 pm
shoes2k3 wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm please, can you show the black sandals in the botton of the last pic?
hey if you want to see those black sandals, I did just wear them in my other tread “JB’s messy shoes”. I really like them myself so I wore them to work last Friday and got plenty of comments about them too. I’ve decided to make Friday’s my “extra high heel day” at work and go through all my shoes and wear a different pair each Friday, so inappropriate at my work but hey, it’s Friday yay xx
Please, can you send me url of other thread?

Thanks!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=shoes2k3 post_id=783545 time=1516617533 user_id=3763]
[quote=Jellybeanxx post_id=783445 time=1516602726 user_id=88105]
[quote=shoes2k3 post_id=783294 time=1516573699 user_id=3763]
please, can you show the black sandals in the botton of the last pic?
[/quote]

[i]hey if you want to see those black sandals, I did just wear them in my other tread “JB’s messy shoes”. I really like them myself so I wore them to work last Friday and got plenty of comments about them too. I’ve decided to make Friday’s my “extra high heel day” at work and go through all my shoes and wear a different pair each Friday, so inappropriate at my work but hey, it’s Friday yay xx [/i]
[/quote]

Please, can you send me url of other thread?

Thanks!
[/quote]
Last edited by italianboots on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Beautiful!!!!!