Some of my 100% verified cabin crew shoe collection

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Some of my 100% verified cabin crew shoe collection

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

I love this picture too and own these shoes:
Cabin Crew - Size 7 SequinsAndSmilesGirl.jpg
These had LOADS of toe crud in them and were still moist. She took a picture beside that mornings newspaper and then Fedex'ed them to me right away. I have them 6 hours later. They still smell divine!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Amazing collection. I love a lot cabin crew shoes.
More photos of them please.
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

What is cabin crew? And how do I find them lol
IIE16 Yoshi

Post by IIE16 Yoshi »

The female flight attendants are cabin crew. That are often on their feet for hours at a time, so they typically wear plain low black heels that get absolutely trashed from the work hours.
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

IIE16 Yoshi wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:25 pm The female flight attendants are cabin crew. That are often on their feet for hours at a time, so they typically wear plain low black heels that get absolutely trashed from the work hours.
Thank you. And wow that's fucking hot I'd love to have a pair. Is there a site all these sluts sell shoes? It's crazy I wonder how they all got together to decide to sell them to perverts
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

This Virgin pair absolutely stink of sweat and have never been cummed in. I have them about 4 months now and they smell as strong now as they did then. Oh, she's a cute little blonde too :)
IMG_20171015_043838.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
aerton

Post by aerton »

Which Ebay sellers do you recommend for buying a pair that are like those in the pic? I want to buy some but want some that are genuinely smelly.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

What are some of the brand names? Might give ol ebay a search myself for some
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I already bought some pairs of shoes from some hostesses. They are the best, with much use, well worn and the soft leather and very scent of your feet. Can not wait to see these hot shoes covered by cum
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

rigilover wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:48 am I already bought some pairs of shoes from some hostesses. They are the best, with much use, well worn and the soft leather and very scent of your feet. Can not wait to see these hot shoes covered by cum