Story to tell!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ginas1120

Re: Story to tell!

Post by Ginas1120 »

Do you think she knows you cum in her shoes?
I usually leave mine at work in a drawer for the same reason, in case I break a heel..... usually I keep my desk locked but not all the time.... do you guys always go on a heel hunt after work. Aren't you afraid of getting caught?

Gina
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Do you think she knows you cum in her shoes?
I usually leave mine at work in a drawer for the same reason, in case I break a heel..... usually I keep my desk locked but not all the time.... do you guys always go on a heel hunt after work. Aren't you afraid of getting caught?

I do enjoy guys staring at my heels dreaming about who knows what. :)

Gina
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

No I’m sure she has no idea. I can’t really think most women would unless they or their partners were shoe fetishest them selves. Most women kick of their shoes and that’s that or that’s how I view it at least. Not wondering who’s going to come by and use them to mastubate with :twisted: . I personally? Always on the hunt. I notice heels everywhere I go. Do I worrie about getting caught? Surely but the euphoria of the hunt apparently out weighs that worry. It’s a rush for me just so see a pair sitting in a car or under a desk and wondering if I can possibly get my hands on them. Sure most people would think it’s weird? I don’t think it makes me a bad person although I know we definitely walk a fine line. I don’t do it vindictively or menacingly, I’m always carful to be responsible and clean up. My way of showing respect and gratitude for women leaving them around for me to enjoy! It’s nice to share it here with like minded people. Everyone’s got a thing. This just so happens to be ours :D
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Ginas1120 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:14 pm do you guys always go on a heel hunt after work. Aren't you afraid of getting caught?
I work in an office building and I'm always on the shoe hunt. Unfortunately my company is mostly men. So the women who leave their shoes at their desks are few, but there are some. When I was younger I used to be more bold playing with women's shoes and taking them to the restroom for more privacy. These days I'm more restrained, partly because I'm not certain if the cameras in my building are functional. That's a shame since there's a very attractive young woman sitting near me. She changes in and out of her dress shoes and sneakers throughout the day. And she usually just leaves her sneakers under her desk.
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Wow, this is fascinating and enlightening....I go walking at noon or to the gym and I usually just leave my stilettos under my desk.
A guy at work has been complimenting me on my footwear and last week asked me the brand and size of my heels as he wants to buy his girlfriend a pair. After I told him I thought it was strange to ask my size?

A cpuple times I came back from the gym and I thought my shoes were damp....

Thoughts on the size question and dampness over the noon hour
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, Ginas1120, I would do your sexy heels sooo good.

Can you post pics of the ones you think Damp, and some lucky guy is blowing his load in them.

thanks
strakka

Post by strakka »

Last edited by strakka on Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
charissa

Post by charissa »

Ginas1120 wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:44 am Wow, this is fascinating and enlightening....I go walking at noon or to the gym and I usually just leave my stilettos under my desk.
A guy at work has been complimenting me on my footwear and last week asked me the brand and size of my heels as he wants to buy his girlfriend a pair. After I told him I thought it was strange to ask my size?

A cpuple times I came back from the gym and I thought my shoes were damp....

Thoughts on the size question and dampness over the noon hour
He might want to switch out the heels and enjoy them!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Classy sexy heels and a great story!!
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Way to take advantage of a situation. Great job.