would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jibbers

Re: would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Post by jibbers »

wizardoz wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:32 am she is a wonderful lady... please more fo her with boots
trust me, if you were in the same room with her, she teases you with her feet... its soooo sexy.. i get rock hard whilst talking to her, and she knows it even when i try to hide it
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Metallic blue polish on her delectable feet, never fails to get me hard and stroking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Bin oui !
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Hot thread. Hot aunt
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Tight blue jeans and bare feet in flip flops, her feet perfectly displayed. I’d love to rub her feet on my shaft and feel myself get harder than ever before
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Probably the sexiest heels I’ve seen my aunt wear, and Christ she wears a ton of hot pairs!

But the back shot of those heels gets me hard every fucking time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.