would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jibbers

Re: would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Post by jibbers »

These sexy gold sandals were worn by her for years! (Even have a pic of her wearing them in this feed). As soon as I found them my heart was racing so fast! I did what I do best and left a hot gooey mess in them :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I wish I could have been there to help out !!!!!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Some sexy leather shoes with pink polished toe-nails...
And a sexy sole shot just for extra pleasure.. makes me want to cram my meatpole between her soles and nut all over her silky fucking soles.. who else wants to join in?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoehunter

Post by Shoehunter »

jibbers wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:43 pm Some sexy leather shoes with pink polished toe-nails...
And a sexy sole shot just for extra pleasure.. makes me want to cram my meatpole between her soles and nut all over her silky fucking soles.. who else wants to join in?
Wow, those leather shoes are an absolute must-do!

Given them your cum!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Shoehunter wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:32 pm
jibbers wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:43 pm Some sexy leather shoes with pink polished toe-nails...
Wow, those leather shoes are an absolute must-do!

Given them your cum!
Managed to sneak them into a quiet room when she took them off her erotic milf feet.
Nutted in them nice and hard.
Always makes me wonder how it would feel for her to wear her cum covered shoes and feel my hot mess on her soles and oozing between her toes.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Excellent !!!!!!
Just about all of us wish that we were there with you...sniffing her yummy leather shoes and cumming all over them !!!!
What a sexy aunt !!!!!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

mrtickles wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:17 am Excellent !!!!!!
Just about all of us wish that we were there with you...sniffing her yummy leather shoes and cumming all over them !!!!
What a sexy aunt !!!!!
I can’t believe I got to sneak into her walk in closet, the amount of shoes in there made me want to cry. I only had 2 minutes to rummage through them and find shelves upon shelves of dick hardening heels and mules, some leather, some with sparkling diamonds, some strappy, some glossy, but all of them to please us foot/shoe lovers.

She knows what she’s doing wearing these shoes, she knows it turns us on.

I wish I took some shoes back with me but I was too scared to get caught
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

jibbers wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:05 pm 11219489_10152904970798004_1373903597137310905_o.jpg
gosh i want to slap my cock on her feet and strappy heels so bad! she's a huge distraction on my studies.

i'm always day-dreaming whipping her soles with my shaft then unloading on her mules for her to wear after
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I'll join you...!
100 % .... !!!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Let's get several of us together and take turns cumming on her sexy shoes and sandals!!