would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Jesus, less of the "slutty bitch" stuff. It sounds like you fucking hate women. You might want to have that looked at!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

That’s a dream cum true! I loved my aunts heels. She knew and would accommodate by wearing and letting me use them. Although she wouldn’t let me touch and asked me not to cum in them. She still wore them after I would lick and fuck them HARD! I love these threads!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:38 pm Jesus, less of the "slutty bitch" stuff. It sounds like you fucking hate women. You might want to have that looked at!
yeah maybe i said it a couple times, but you don't know her! she really acts like such a slut thinking she's above everyone else! which makes cumming in her heels that much more euphoric
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

mmmmmmm...... I'd love to tie her up and then have my way with her feet ! ...... and then her! Hehehe !
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

mrtickles wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:27 pm mmmmmmm...... I'd love to tie her up and then have my way with her feet ! ...... and then her! Hehehe !
dude you'd love her feet. her soles look so creamy and theyre so soft and smell so fucking sexy. she has no idea she turns me on so much. she must turn so many guys on but she still where heels and sexy wedges to work without noticing it makes horny men go berserk and jack off thinking about her feet! she also where's the most sensual and exotic nailpolish like light blue and bubblegum pink. they look like candy to suck on.... FUCK i'm gonna cum just thinking about it
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

send me an IM... !
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

sorry the quality is low but this was taken a few years ago. anyway look how she rolls her jeans up so far, her legs are sexy as fuck. the ultimate MILF. and those heels are her work heels. she wore them for yeeeeeeaaaars. one time i went to visit for a few weeks and every night i ran into the bathroom with them and had my way with them. the salty sweetness of her heavenly feet were so fresh from the hard work they had been doing all day. i came in them every single fucking day. and she wore them to work every single fucking time :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Shiny toes and silky soft feet... aching to be drenched in saliva and cum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Oh my god,
do have some more pics of the black mules ?

thank you greetings
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

i wish bro :( those were the ones i fucked so many times and yet didn't take any pictures of. she probably wears different shoes to work now. but i have great memories with them. i fucked them so often that my cock eventually hurt, so i had to take a break for a couple days... and then normal service resumed hehehe