would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bonnie_twiggy

Re: would you fuck these feet/shoes?

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Get her drunk and make a move! What are you waiting for? Or wait til she passes out hard and then have your way!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

i'd much rather she willingly puts her shoes on my shaft and lets me lick her soles till i explode into her shoes mmmm
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

The nice leathery scent of her sandals mixed with her erotic feet sweat gets me so hard... i’d drizzle some chocolate sauce on her pretty feet and then lick then clean while I ram her sweet smelling sandals on my shaft and fuck them nice and hard :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Count me in on whatever you want to do to her !!!!!
I would want to tickle-fuck her for hours.....and really see how many orgasms she she would have !!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

She doesn’t forget her fans
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Can’t wait to slide by shaft into these well worn heels
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmm...time to nibble on those sexy toes !!
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

she’s back to make us stiff again.. in the only way she knows how :twisted:
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

Sexy feet and love her choice in sandals and heels. My aunt to us where my foot fetish started. I found a pair of her well worn sandals with deep toe prints and I started licking the toe are which tasted so good. Then I started humping one while I smelled and licked the other.
jibbers

Post by jibbers »

Great minds.. that’s exactly how mine started! I found her feet to be so mesmeric, her cute juicy painted toes in her heels left such amazing toe prints and when she lent against a desk I could peek at her creamy soles from behind and I’d get so hard that her heels were non-stop rubbing against her soles and accumulating her scent. That’s when I’d take her heels when she took em off and smell and lick one and fuck the other. And she just has an unlimited supply of sexy heels that she wears to work almost as if she knows it gets her male colleagues hard for her feet and heels! I shadowed her at work for a week and I pre-came so much glancing at her soles and heels every two seconds I was so eager for us to go back home so I could spew my hot load all over them