What do you do with all your old shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

What do you do with all your old shoes?

Post by realservitude »

Over the years I’ve probably collected around 50 pairs of used shoes and around 25 pair of new shoes. I still have all the new pairs, aside from a few pairs I gave away to women. Most of the old shoes I currently have were bought within the past year. I do still have a pair from a German girl from nearly 20 years ago. Those I believe were my very first pair and to this day the most money I’ve spent on a pair of worn shoes. But I ended up throwing out most of the used shoes I’ve collected after years of them sitting around and long after I lost interest in them.

I’m curious what others end up doing with their shoe collections. Do you just throw them out? Give them away? Keep them?
Paying4College

Re: What do you do with all your old shoes?

Post by Paying4College »

As a used shoe salesman...I get other women to wear them out even more.

Post by 001 »

I just keep all the pairs i have, new or old. I have around six hundred pairs now. Mainly I collect vintage ones nowadays though not always. I tend to keep them all safe in individual boxes or crates depending on age and status within my collection .
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I would have over 500 pairs for sure. However, i started to burn vs throwing in trash. I could never just toss in trash shoes if were sexy. Unless an ugly whale wore them, I saved shoes from trash and laying in the road. The hard work,money etc... I can't just throw them out. But burning, last pleasure they will give me upon making space in the house. But in ashes, 200 pairs take up one 30 gallon plastic storage bin. I still have about 100 tho not burned from sneakers to boots of the late 90s early 2000s
miskitobyte15

Post by miskitobyte15 »

I take them to like platos closet if they aren't all fucked up and sell them. I leave the unnocitable cum on them.
Ginas1120

Post by Ginas1120 »

Any size 6 or 6 1/2 to give to me and my roommate?
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

I usually throw mine out after I can no longer hump inside them with a good sliding motion. I like to slide into them and cum inside deep in them. I rarely cum on top of any heels I have. So after my cock has worn them out, they get bagged up and thrown away. I miss some old heels I use to have. Some I think I may have thrown out too early. So don' t get rid of heels unless you know for sure you won't have any regrets afterward.

Cheers
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

HeelConfiscator wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:11 am I usually throw mine out after I can no longer hump inside them with a good sliding motion. I like to slide into them and cum inside deep in them. I rarely cum on top of any heels I have. So after my cock has worn them out, they get bagged up and thrown away. I miss some old heels I use to have. Some I think I may have thrown out too early. So don' t get rid of heels unless you know for sure you won't have any regrets afterward.

Cheers
I'd love to have those cum filled shoes
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Do any of. You buy heels for you to wear?
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

For me, since I’m now wear a Women’s size 7 or 7-1/2, my size 8 heels are my shoefuck and masturbation toys. I will also wear them on my penis too.