What do you do with all your old shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: What do you do with all your old shoes?

Post by radared1 »

Cool, I wear a bigger size and they are hard to find. I love to suck on point high heels while I use one up my ass and then come in another one. LOL. It is kinky but fun,
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

If by "old" you mean "shoes I no longer want to keep," then it depends. The ones my wife has worn I'll try and sell on eBay, ideally to fellow connoisseurs. Otherwise I try and sell on used clothing apps like LetGo. Finally, if I don't think there's much of a market for them I'll simply drop them off at Goodwill.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Pour moi aussi si j'ai pas humer plus de 9oo paires de bottes je n'en ai pas rater une que je jeté ou détruits soit feu ou autre ....
J'ai fais sur YouTube mais que les dernières ce qui est très peu.... depuis plus de 50 ans de pratique

Post by 001 »

I like the idea of getting a video of some high heels being mashed and pulverised in the back of a dustcart. But I don't think there is much chance of being able to get this nowadays as everything has to be bagged and the garbage men are in such a hurry and would think such a request a bit odd I am sure? I would also of course want to recover the squashed heels, not let the garbage truck actually eat them and take them away. That would be upsetting.