Crossdresser

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShandaBlue

Re: Crossdresser

Post by ShandaBlue »

Heres a couple more. One load I shot on my saddle shoes the other is on my Jessica Simpsons which are my favorite shoes I own. I'm going to post more as I have time. I don't have a good camera right now outside of my phone and laptop camera.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shoobay wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 pm We have much in common. I was wearing my sisters, mom’s and babysitter’s shoes from my earliest memories (probably about 3 or 4 years old). I knew wearing them wasn’t something a boy was meant to do but I loved the tingly feeling inside that they gave me. I now am a full cross dresser to the point I can pass in a shopping mall despite being 6’ tall. But up until late teens/early adulthood, it was JUST SHOES. Then I got into clothes, wigs and makeup, but it’s still shoes that are the sexual things for me. Thanks for posting the pics and telling us your story.
ShandaBlue wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:27 pm @shoddy90 I will always have a special soft place in my heart for saddle shoes. I went to a private school that required uniforms. Girls wore mostly saddles, ballerina flats or low heel mary janes as they were what
dress code called for. They were also required to wear either knee socks or opaque tights. The girl who let me shoot a load on her saddle shoes was my math tutor. She was 17 and I was 15. Thing was I couldn't keep my erection contained around her. She was blonde with the big 80s hair. She later on taught me how to do makeup and gave me some of her socks and panties.
@shoobay It was just shoes for me till about age 15 (see above story). That was 1986. I got into goth culture after that which pretty much was accepting of girly boys. As you probably well know, I was a huge Boy George fan too. I would transition male to female if I had the financial means to do so.
Can relate to elements of both histories.

Still a nix on saddles for me Shandablue, but can understand a fixation arising from those times as it is most likely to be during school age when our sexual switch becomes fully thrown and rampant hormones begin to cause all sorts of chaos, attraction and desire for the things around us, which can include uniforms.
unif.jpg

I have had more than my fair share of fun with all sorts of high and low heel mj's. Anyone who has a special soft place for mj's, put your hand down ..........
mjs1.jpg
But Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hold on there ShandaBlue!

Can appreciate how hot and kinky the fantasies get when dressed in 5 inch heels and mini skirt, and just how many different and intensely sexual ideas flow during such intense arousal anyway, but transitioning? We were talking cross-dressing and sexual thrills, not desire to remove parts from which pleasure is currently derived, my games need a ball -or two, to play, although hmm, would 24/7 skjirt and heels be worth the exchange?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShandaBlue

Post by ShandaBlue »

Who said anything about cutting anything off in the first place? I recall saying I would transition if I could afford it. Meaning HRT and live 24-7 as a woman. A TG woman.
Sooo... Wait for it...
I can wear my clothes and shoes. I was just saying I would LIKE to do that. Not about cutting anything off.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Ahh, misunderstood. I thought you were talking of a full sex change just to fulfil crossdressing and shoe fantasies, so things would need to be removed and remodelled, hence my cutting off comment.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
ShandaBlue

Post by ShandaBlue »

All I want is the boobs
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Who said anything about cutting anything off in the first place? I recall saying I would transition if I could afford it. Meaning HRT and live 24-7 as a woman. A TG woman.
Sooo... Wait for it...
I can wear my clothes and shoes. I was just saying I would LIKE to do that. Not about cutting anything off.
[/quote]

Ah ShandaBlue, point I was making, to separate sexual desires from much deeper needs.
Big difference between being excited at thoughts of being dressed 24/7, of sexual excitement when dressed in the clothes of opposite gender, even at thoughts and fantasies of engaging in some kind of sex with either gender when cross dressed, than a desire to actually transition and change sex. That situation would require the cutting and remodeling I tried to mention humorously.
ShandaBlue wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:30 am All I want is the boobs
Oh, OK, ShandaBlue.
Many ideas otherwise abnormal, can appeal to the sexual self during arousal. Thoughts of changing sex in order to be heeled or cross dressed 24/7 seem fairly frequent sexual fantasies, as is thought of some kind of same or opposite sexual encounter happening then, but a desire to transition and become a member of the opposite sex is a matter of psychological need, not merely sexual excitement.
Not sure where a desire just for breasts places you ShandaBlue.
ShandaBlue

Post by ShandaBlue »

It places me wanting to be me
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

ShandaBlue wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:00 pm It places me wanting to be me
OK, good luck with that ShandaBlue.
Wiley194489

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShandaBlue

Post by ShandaBlue »

Gonna post more of mine later. Been busy the last little bit, and unfortunately the holidays are here which is a busy time for me.