A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwuklad17

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by nwuklad17 »

Wow what a thread keep up the good work
woox2801

Re: A collection of college hotties.. shoes, swimsuits, and socks. Who do you want to see?

Post by woox2801 »

Hi,
Do you have pictures of the girl in picture 5. She wears a dark jersey.
Do you have pictures of Lauren's wedges?
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

woox2801 wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:03 pm Hi,
Not sure who you mean as number 5 isn't wearing a jersey?? No I don't have any pictures of Lauren's wedges :(
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

_Moist wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:36 am I'd love to see more of the first one in the bikini
Sorry for the delayed response... Meet Jill. She's a tall girl with size 9.5 feet. A bit to large for my liking but I know lots of people prefer big feet. She's got a smoking hot bod and looks great in a bikini... I think you all will agree! I've got some photos playing with her Michael Kohr's flip flops and one of her bikini's. Here's a few shots of her to start with.
woox2801

Post by woox2801 »

arlevi wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:11 pm
Not sure who you mean as number 5 isn't wearing a jersey?? No I don't have any pictures of Lauren's wedges :(
Hi
ok for Lauren's wedges. Okay, No pictures.
Excuse me my English is bad.

pics 1, pics 3 and pics 4 = girls in bikini.
I would like to see girl number 5?
Do you have pictures?
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

As promised, here's some more of Jill's large 9.5's and some shots of her fit ass. I haven't had the chance to tribute her swimsuit yet but did use it to play with my cock. Her Michael Kors flip flops felt great on my cock!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

i love it when a girl know how sexy she is and shows it off to us guys. Wonder if they know what we do with their pics?
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

woox2801 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 am
Hi

Do you have pictures?
You've got great taste. I'll post some photo's of the other bikini girls later. Here's some photo's of Hannah. She's a cheerleader and has a body that's built for speed. I've had some fun with a few pairs of her sandals... hope you enjoy.
arlevi

Post by arlevi »

arlevi wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:08 am
woox2801 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:50 am
Hi

Do you have pictures?
You've got great taste. I'll post some photo's of the other bikini girls later. Here's some photo's of Hannah. She's a cheerleader and has a body that's built for speed. I've had some fun with a few pairs of her sandals... hope you enjoy.
Here's a few more shots of Hannah's flip flops... I haven't had time to tribute them yet but soon. Let me know if there's anyone else you want to see.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Enough sandals and flats. I beg you.