My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Louise

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by Louise »

plimmie wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:54 pm Thank you for sharing these with everyone Louise. I love those plimsolls, I have some just like them. How naughty of you to have lost the right one! or maybe your BF has borrowed it for his private use, you'll soon be able to tell if it turns up again .....with serious stains in it

Plimmie
Hi Plimmie

I'd really like to know what has happened to the right opne, as I want to wear this pair, shortly. I'm not too bothered if he's using it, but I would like it back!! If there are stains when it re-appears, I will post photos here. ;) In the meantime, here are a couple of photos of the left one after another session. Oh, also a fake pair for you ;)
White_Left_01.jpg
White_Left_02.jpg
White_Pair.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

Hi Louise,

i have some later ones of these that have seen a lot of wear and some occasional abuse

Hope you like them

Plimmie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

another 2 pictures
Louise

Post by Louise »

plimmie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:37 am Hi Louise,

i have some later ones of these that have seen a lot of wear and some occasional abuse

Hope you like them

Plimmie
Of course I like them ;) What's not to like!
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

They have a certain something about them when they are grubby and worn
Louise

Post by Louise »

plimmie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:37 am They have a certain something about them when they are grubby and worn
They also have a certain something about them when they are new and bright white. I love a new pair of shoes. :D
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

i can't disagree, i like a brand new pair as much as a totally trashed pair :D
Louise

Post by Louise »

I bought a pair of second-hand Keds from a car boot sale last summer and my BF has decided that they need some fun, so here are the photos of what he did to them. Some of the photos are from after he abused them and then I wore them on my bare feet.
DSC_7801.jpg
DSC_7806.jpg
DSC_7804.jpg
DSC_7798.jpg
DSC_7796.jpg
DSC_7791.jpg
DSC_7789.jpg
eurimcoplimsoll

Post by eurimcoplimsoll »

Just joined on her , really enjoyed reading your postings and picture on this thread. I would have to admit I do things with my plimsolls too !
Plimsollman71

Post by Plimsollman71 »

Great story . I love plimsolls, nothing better than seeing a female wearing them . I wear school plimsolls daily and have a large collection of them . Looks like your boyfriend really enjoys cumming in yours.