My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can you get a pic of your foot half way out with cum on top of your toes? That would be hot!
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

Hi Louise,

thank you for your reply, i love those plimsolls, they are the old white soled woolies ones aren't they?
Ill definitely do some pics of my plimsolls, would you prefer to see cum in or over them? i'll do whichever you prefer.

I have worn mine shopping after cumin in and over them before and with shorts too, so they were clearly visible, i find that a real turn on. I did once see a woman in black slip-ons that were stained, it looked remarkably like spunk stains, but i wasn't brave enough to engage her in conversation.

Pete
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi Pete

I have a pair of black plimsolls with white soles, but am not sure where they came from, now. Post whichever pictures you prefer, as this is a free forum.

You never know, but that might have been me that you saw in those stained plimsolls ;)

Louise

plimmie wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:08 pm Hi Louise,

thank you for your reply, i love those plimsolls, they are the old white soled woolies ones aren't they?
Ill definitely do some pics of my plimsolls, would you prefer to see cum in or over them? i'll do whichever you prefer.

I have worn mine shopping after cumin in and over them before and with shorts too, so they were clearly visible, i find that a real turn on. I did once see a woman in black slip-ons that were stained, it looked remarkably like spunk stains, but i wasn't brave enough to engage her in conversation.

Pete
Louise

Post by Louise »

Here's another couple of photos for you to all drool over ;) One is freshly done and still wet, the other is of the pair when dry. Apologies for the poor quality, but I had to use my mobile phone for these pics.
Black_White_02.jpg
Black_White_01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

OMG!! Those look amazing!
Louise

Post by Louise »

Thanks! Love your response. We enjoyed doing this and I wore them straight after the photo was taken! 8)
Newfootlover wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 am OMG!! Those look amazing!
Louise

Post by Louise »

A Very Spunky Christmas & A Sticky Plimsolls New Year to you all. Here is what my BF and I got up to on Christmas day - take a look at the photos and enjoy them. Just so you all know, I am wearing this pair today and they are still sticky!
Sticky_Right_Plimsoll.jpg
Sticky_Right_Plimsoll_02.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing, can we see you wearing them?
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

nice one, they look like they've taken quite a load Louise
plimmie

Post by plimmie »

I gave a pair of my black slip-ons a treat earlier this evening, quite pleased with my efforts