My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Louise

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by Louise »

Last night, I got my BF to shoot his load into my right plimsoll for you guys. Here are the photos. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed wearing the cum filled plimsoll. :D

Asda_Right_Plimsoll_Cum_01.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_Cum_02.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_Cum_03.jpg
Asda_Right_Plimsoll_Cum_04.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Louise

Post by Louise »

I caught another load in my right plimsoll last night. These are a UK size 5 (EU 38) that I wear in bed for my BF. Have a look at my photo and let me know if you want more of this. I have more photos of this one, so if you want to see them drop me a comment and I will post them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I can't say it enough, you are awesome for letting him do that. It would be cool if you took pictures of you sliding your foot into them right after he loads it up.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Newfootlover wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:22 am I can't say it enough, you are awesome for letting him do that. It would be cool if you took pictures of you sliding your foot into them right after he loads it up.
I don't mind having my foot in it, but not quite sure how I am going to photograph it with my foot in it and still show the cum. It's not like they are sandals.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Try a pic of you putty them on, one of them on, and one while popping your heel out so we can see the cum on your arch? Just a thought, not like I've really been thinking about it all day...lol
Louise

Post by Louise »

Newfootlover wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:14 am Try a pic of you putty them on, one of them on, and one while popping your heel out so we can see the cum on your arch? Just a thought, not like I've really been thinking about it all day...lol
OK, it's going to be a bit tricky photographing my own foot whilst I am doing that, but I'll give it a go next time my plimsoll gets spunked. I'm sure you've not been thinking about it all day ;) Let me see what I can cum up with!
Louise

Post by Louise »

Here are a couple more photos of the last session as promised to keep you going (or should that be cumming!) until I can get some pics of my foot in the cum-filled plimsoll.

Quick question for you all, can we have a vote on this: do you prefer cumming in the left or the right shoe and why? All my photos here are of the right shoe, as that is my BFs preference, but I can, if you want, get him to use my left plimsoll. It's up to you.
Plimsoll_Cum_02.jpg
Plimsoll_Cum_03.jpg
Louise

Post by Louise »

Herr Shoecummer wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:56 am Waw, almost falling in love! I hope you keep on posting your story!
If you keep commenting, I'll keep posting photos. :D
Herr Shoecummer

Post by Herr Shoecummer »

If you keep commenting, I'll keep posting photos. :D
[/quote]

Glad to hear that! I wonder if you ever let him cum in some other shoes? Or doesn't he even really want to, as you say he just loves plimsoils?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I prefer the right one personally.