My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nzfootman

Re: My Boyfriend Cums in my Plimsolls

Post by nzfootman »

Incredible! Thank you
nzfootman

Post by nzfootman »

Do you force him to smell them then jack him off in them?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Amazing girl, i also have a huge fetish for a pair of my wifes 10 year old pumps, she does rarely treat me to sex in them and had once put them on my cock and wanked me with them. She got abit annoyed how much i enjoyed her shoes tho....

She still wears them now and she gets fucked with soo much passion when she does.

It would be a dream for her to ask me to cum on her feet in them
Plimsoll1974

Post by Plimsoll1974 »

Love your pics would love one of your plimsolls
billyb555

Post by billyb555 »

does anyone sell their cum filled plimsolls I would love to buy some
billyb555

Post by billyb555 »

how do upload images, says file too large I want to show my plimsolls
billyb555

Post by billyb555 »

my plimsolls I came in today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a_bx

Post by a_bx »

Looking at the dates on the posts it seems Louise is long gone, but her shoes remind of a fellow train-commuter I used to chat to.
On the way to work and she is going to yoga or pilates (or similar) afterwards. Nothing exciting except she is looking for something in her rucksack but can't find it, so in frustration starts emptying it's contents onto the seat beside her and alongside a white crop top and green shorts she pulls out some plimsolls very similar to the OPs here.
That got my attention, but despite emptying out all her bag nowhere did I see any socks either.
All i could think about for weeks after was her stretching etc with her barefeet in those plimsolls.
Louise

Post by Louise »

Hi a_bx, I'd completely forgotten about this forum until my friend asked me if my BF was still cumming in my plimsolls. I thought I would just check in and see if the thread was still active. If I am not wearing plimsolls, I often carry a pair in my bag so I can slip them on as soon as I get the chance to ditch my uncomfortable shoes. So, if I emptied my bag next to you on a train, you would find that I had a pair of plimsolls in there, but no socks to go with them! :)

I'm guessing from the size of the plimsoll in your photo that it belongs to a girl and is not one of yours. Nice load, though! ;)
basil

Post by basil »

I love those Asda plimsolls very smart, have you thought of having the outsides done too? Imagine going out wearing them nicely stained for all to see but only you and your boyf know what caused the stains, maybe you'd also confide in some of your girlfriends, imagine them all turning up wearing sensible black plimsolls for treatment.